Photo Brennan Keith Atkins (trainer_atkins)

Found out he sells solos that are under 10 minutes for 40 fucking dollars. Really ridiculous pricing, it's not like he even has any semblance of fame to be asking for that much. What a let down.
When you say solo vids do you mean his ppvs? Or is that custom videos?

Reactions: deleted1517412
PPVS, customs are probably $100+.
Ouch! No way should his ppvs be that expensive! I read on his Twitter that his base price for custom videos is $30 and goes up depending on the request/length of vid. Still a bit much tbh. I think as he is a PT he probably doesn't put as much focus and time into his OF. But if you're not gonna put in the effort, why bother doing Onlyfans?

Ouch! No way should his ppvs be that expensive! I read on his Twitter that his base price for custom videos is $30 and goes up depending on the request/length of vid. Still a bit much tbh. I think as he is a PT he probably doesn't put as much focus and time into his OF. But if you're not gonna put in the effort, why bother doing Onlyfans?

He does bundles of videos for like $80 and advertises them as 50% off as well as sending 2 or 3 minute clips for $10 so he's prices are improving. But he still doesn't update his page much.

He does bundles of videos for like $80 and advertises them as 50% off as well as sending 2 or 3 minute clips for $10 so he's prices are improving. But he still doesn't update his page much.
I messaged him on twitter about customs, waiting for a response but he seems like those "I only respond to messages on my OF" kind of guys. Yeah because I'm gonna spend money on your fan page without knowing whether you can do my request or not lol

Reactions: Basch