Photo Brett Goldstein (ted Lasso)

Apparently he's joining the MCU as Hercules in Thor: Love and Thunder's after credits scene
That's why I came here))
I don't think he looks like him because if you check the comics you'll see they're different, BUT if he's gonna be shirtless I'm more than OK with their decision
 
I saw his leaked scene from Thor Love and Thunder. It is not very clear. Apparently, he's shirtless in a thong.

No way it was his body. I am surprised he got cast in a role that has such a major physique requirement.
 
  • Like
Reactions: johndoe73_73
No way it was his body. I am surprised he got cast in a role that has such a major physique requirement.
I mean the Chris Pratt transformation just shows what their trainers can help do over at Marvel.

God knows when he will next show up in a Marvel project, so he has lots of time to bulk up I'm sure. Hercules in the comics is also less about definition and more about that sexy bear bod.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rican84