Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not asking people to share, it does get annoying when people constantly ask. However yall acting up in the comments like you didn’t join this group expecting/hoping somebody would post something so you wouldn’t have to spend the money
Right like im subscribed to his OF, but why would I pay for a ppv when multiple people in this thread have said they’ve bought it, it’s just if they’re willing to share. No one is forcing ANYONE to do anything in this group so me asking does no harm.

Disneyprince1783

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I truly just want to see if he’s cut or uncut and if he’s unfortunate enough to be cut, I hope he has plenty of skin left or very little scar. If he’s uncut I’ll buy every damn video he posts. Uncut is my fav but for a guy this attractive I would jerk to a little less skin than what’s ideal to me. If anyone wants to help me figure that out, DMs are open.

Ralph020318

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Many thanks. Do you know what's in the costlier one? How much are they?
For the videos prices have been all over the place - $3/8/26/30/49/50. The only two I've purchased are the videos posted so I have no idea what is in the others. I think he's trying to get an idea of what people are willing to pay for the content he's comfortable creating.