W WetBussy Legendary Member Media: 0 Joined Aug 5, 2021 Posts 1,300 Media 0 Likes 1,908 Points 158 Sexuality No Response Gender Male WetBussy, May 9, 2023 #41 playingjennie said: More: Click to expand... I think he's so damn fine Reactions: booosiebadddazzz
W WetBussy Legendary Member Media: 0 Joined Aug 5, 2021 Posts 1,300 Media 0 Likes 1,908 Points 158 Sexuality No Response Gender Male WetBussy, May 9, 2023 #42 trinijungle said: He was on ig live and his friend (male) was about to kiss him and fredo was like “nah bro can’t do that I’m on line) Then fredo tried to played it off talking bout his friend was about to tell him a secret Click to expand... I'm years late to this thread but yeah sure he was !!! And what was the secret let's lock lips on live ?!! lol Reactions: NoDiddy and flavors
trinijungle said: He was on ig live and his friend (male) was about to kiss him and fredo was like “nah bro can’t do that I’m on line) Then fredo tried to played it off talking bout his friend was about to tell him a secret Click to expand... I'm years late to this thread but yeah sure he was !!! And what was the secret let's lock lips on live ?!! lol
C Carl Smith Loved Member Media: 0 Joined Jan 12, 2021 Posts 393 Media 0 Likes 687 Points 138 Location Phenix (Arizona, United States) Sexuality Asexual Gender Male Carl Smith, Aug 25, 2024 #43 booosiebadddazzz said: He could spit in my mouth. I hate UK rap but he's gorgeous! Click to expand... Fuck that I’m swallowing his kids. I’m trying to commit a mass atrocity. Reactions: booosiebadddazzz and WetBussy
booosiebadddazzz said: He could spit in my mouth. I hate UK rap but he's gorgeous! Click to expand... Fuck that I’m swallowing his kids. I’m trying to commit a mass atrocity.
Northerner2023 Worshipped Member Media: 0 Joined Apr 20, 2017 Posts 7,582 Media 0 Likes 16,460 Points 433 Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male Northerner2023, Aug 25, 2024 #44 Carl Smith said: Fuck that I’m swallowing his kids. I’m trying to commit a mass atrocity. Click to expand... Calm down lol Reactions: Bearcat4life and quakerboy
Carl Smith said: Fuck that I’m swallowing his kids. I’m trying to commit a mass atrocity. Click to expand... Calm down lol
2 2twotooto2 Loved Member Media: 0 Joined Dec 21, 2020 Posts 99 Media 0 Likes 689 Points 313 Location Indianapolis (Indiana, United States) Sexuality 99% Gay, 1% Straight 2twotooto2, Aug 15, 2025 #45 Any update Reactions: WetBussy
T Tywone2588 Cherished Member Media: 0 Joined Nov 1, 2021 Posts 119 Media 0 Likes 268 Points 108 Location Wisconsin (United States) Sexuality 50% Straight, 50% Gay Gender Male Tywone2588, Apr 25, 2026 #46 New Attachments Reactions: PapiCumsAlot, Elijah2178, WetBussy and 3 others
J jordon93 Sexy Member Media: 0 Joined Oct 9, 2018 Posts 29 Media 0 Likes 64 Points 48 Location United Kingdom Sexuality 90% Gay, 10% Straight Gender Male jordon93, Apr 26, 2026 #47 had these in my camera roll Attachments Reactions: PapiCumsAlot, Chadloveboy94, quakerboy and 5 others
V Vidsaver Legendary Member Media: 0 Joined Jan 7, 2026 Posts 277 Media 0 Likes 1,281 Points 178 Vidsaver, Jul 16, 2026 #48 Caked up Reactions: OBleu, quakerboy, WetBussy and 1 other person