- Joined
- Apr 15, 2016
- Posts
- 705
- Media
- 16
- Likes
- 5,826
- Points
- 713
- Age
- 39
- Location
- Croydon, England, UK
- Verification
- View
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
Wait I thought this was a joke hahaha that's so strange but fun...I guess hahaI see East Enders are putting it to a public vote who Denise ends up with.
Is there any higher quality caps of when he was naked and holding the champagne?
My £5 is on NuggetI see East Enders are putting it to a public vote who Denise ends up with.
Definitely RaviSo who gets your vote?
View attachment 157255641View attachment 157256051
View attachment 157256241View attachment 157256311
Ravi all the fucking way.
Disagree! Jack is a true DILF!
i agree 100%Disagree! Jack is a true DILF!
Most men wank before 11AM. You have discipline.He was my first wank at 11
I like Vinny, aesthetically.I love the Panesars. Each one makes my dick so hard
Rob's good playing Daniel as annoying/patronising, at times. Daniel (the character) is handsome but why does any woman want to be with him?Rob Mallard
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.