Hopefully someone's always recording.Not sure if anybody caught any of the Celebrity Big Brother live stream last night, but Jack P Shepherd was briefly in his briefs in the bedroom.
The perfect moment to call him into the diary roomNot sure if anybody caught any of the Celebrity Big Brother live stream last night, but Jack P Shepherd was briefly in his briefs in the bedroom.
He sleep in his underwear or the nude I make out wellNot the best, but Jack P Shepherd on Celebrity Big Brother’s live stream last night.
He sleeps in his briefs.He sleep in his underwear or the nude I make out well
Not a pube in sight I bet, hate shaved
Every once in a while he posts something when it's been a while since he shaved.Not a pube in sight I bet, hate shaved
Absolutely love Shiv! Wish he would get his shirt off on eastenders, this is the first time I’ve seen it. I really think with his characters need to be appreciated by men he should come out as bi at least.Shiv Jalota
View attachment 168684371
So fucking hot, why they make him wear clothes in Eastenders is beyond me.Aaron Thiara
View attachment 169170091
So fucking hot, why they make him wear clothes in Eastenders is beyond me.
Hell yeah, needs to get back on our screens soon
Looking good, I fear we have to make the most of him, can't see him hanging around walford much longer
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.