Mary_eh_Monty
Sexy Member
Does anyone have their more explicitly sexual videos on an outside link?
I meant cocks not socks. The Burak has rubbed his cock on Yasins assGiven what theyve done on camera rubbed their socks on each other’s holes let’s hope they’re not related lmao
Friends and straightAre Yasin and Burak actually brothers or are they just "bros"? And are they actually gay?
I could tell for both things... that's a pity (The fact they're straight not that they're not brothers, mind you), now their videos seem even more baiting and soulless.Friends and straight
I don't think Burak is straight since he's been recording with boys and fuck them.Friends and straight
Yes, Burak is not hetero and Burak's bubble butt is amazing, I want to see him getting fucked.I don't think Burak is straight since he's been recording with boys and fuck them.
I asked Burak and he said he is straight.I don't think Burak is straight since he's been recording with boys and fuck them.
But then why do they do these kind of videos if they're not gay and don't feel attraction to men?I asked Burak and he said he is straight.
I'm just sharing the response from him, please don't argue with me. DM Burak if you don't agree.![]()
$$$$$$$But then why do they do these kind of videos if they're not gay and don't feel attraction to men?
You mean they wouldn't get as much money by doing it with women? I find that hard to believe$$$$$$$
I think it's more likely that they are gay, but live in Turkey so they say they are straightYou mean they wouldn't get as much money by doing it with women? I find that hard to believe
Yeah, i think you're right but then i wonder how they don't get hard when doing these kind of videos xDI think it's more likely that they are gay, but live in Turkey so they say they are straight
Women don’t pay for that….these guys for sure pander to the gentsYou mean they wouldn't get as much money by doing it with women? I find that hard to believe
Burak most definitely does, in their private videos but also on some YouTube clips that have since been removedYeah, i think you're right but then i wonder how they don't get hard when doing these kind of videos xD
Love the ankle grip halfway through
Hopefully soon! Sait neefs to be naked.Has anyone a picture of Sait naked ?
In one of the massage videos they mentioned that Sait has his own YT channel but I've never been able to find itHopefully soon! Sait neefs to be naked.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.