Brock and Boston mikesell

Actually on their ig stories they talk about the support pouch and held the boxers up close. I just wish they would've used used ones lol
I'd pay good bucks on that auction!
Do you happen to have a link to this? I crawled through a whole pile of their Instagram Stories and Reels, followed the tags on their photo post, checked Youtube where fans repost that stuff, and just couldn't find it after like 15 minutes of looking. :(

I hate that even tho they look hot af on those Hanes pics (specially Brock), we still haven't got a decent pit shot lol
I know! The world is full of cruel injustices and sad twists of fate, both on large and small scales. :laughing:

Is it too f'in much to ask we get even the briefest pit glimpse as they're pulling off their shirts to jump in a lake or pond or pool? Or laying back and enjoying the remaining summer heat on a deck chair, patio or hammock, hands clasped behind their heads, elbows out, and pits on full view?

It's not like we're asking for junk shots here. I'd sure love to see what they're rockin' pit hair wise and it helps the fantasy of extrapolating to the pube situation too. :yum

Reactions: Kingwellismyking
My understanding is they wear that after some ceremony in the temple that usually happens before heading out on a mission, so until they do that they probably don’t wear the Mormon underwear. But it’s still a choice so they could choose not to wear it. But I agree, my friend who told me this was far sexier in his underwear before he started wearing the Mormon ones.

My understanding is they wear that after some ceremony in the temple that usually happens before heading out on a mission, so until they do that they probably don’t wear the Mormon underwear. But it’s still a choice so they could choose not to wear it. But I agree, my friend who told me this was far sexier in his underwear before he started wearing the Mormon ones.
The twins probably secretly hate the fact that they're Mormon. It's going to cramp their style pretty soon. I wonder if they're going on a mission. It's pretty much unheard of for practicing Mormon men NOT to go on a mission

The twins probably secretly hate the fact that they're Mormon. It's going to cramp their style pretty soon. I wonder if they're going on a mission. It's pretty much unheard of for practicing Mormon men NOT to go on a mission
They have ruminated in the past in a video or two about being likely to do a mission which is a 2-year thing (18 months for girls). Their brother-in-law Dallin did his. Seems pretty likely and "expected" of them, although you're absolutely right, it'd be quite the adjustment from their lifestyle and maybe they'll decide "no" to it in the end. If it happens, I wondered if they'll get split up and put with other people or they'll do it together?

A few caps from their new "Morning Routine" video posted today.

At one point, Boston films his hand reaching for the shower door handle; I hoped to catch a saucy naked reflection in the glass. Alas, he thought of that and is fully dressed. :( They're also hitting the product placement pretty hard for Post-it notes (this time) in this one, but hey, social media IS their income stream so I can't hate on them for that.

Boston's obsessed with throw pillow perfection on his bed. Seven of them placed "just so"! :emoji_smile:Then he's talking to his Mom in the living room and more pillows on display. That's okay, Bos, we love you no matter what, but it's just maybe not helping that "straight 18yo boy that dates girls" image thing.

1 of 4:
bandb_20220914_01.jpg

bandb_20220914_02.jpg

bandb_20220914_03.jpg

bandb_20220914_04.jpg

bandb_20220914_05.jpg

Oh man, me too! I love pits and the idea of Brock's post-workout, drenched glistening pit hair catching the light is such a turn-on (meanwhile, I guess we'd think of Boston's as perfectly manscaped? ;) ) . There are some "almost" moments (including some of the above caps) but the eyeline/angle is wrong or the shirt sleeve not baggy/loose enough to show anything. So disappointing. I continue to hold out hope, though! One day! :imp: We must will it to happen! :laughing:
They both have stated that they shave completely (Beard, Armpit, pubes and sometimes their legs). Now they clearly said that they didn't shave at all on the two and half weeks they were on Fiji, while they were over there they took a lot of pictures shirtless, also they were staying in cabins with other guys and sharing showers..... I bet there should be some videos and photos around because they seem to get along with the dudes they were sharing the cabin.

They both have stated that they shave completely (Beard, Armpit, pubes and sometimes their legs). Now they clearly said that they didn't shave at all on the two and half weeks they were on Fiji, while they were over there they took a lot of pictures shirtless, also they were staying in cabins with other guys and sharing showers..... I bet there should be some videos and photos around because they seem to get along with the dudes they were sharing the cabin.
Oh wow, I must've missed the 'completely shaven' statements! Did they explicitly mention pubes? I didn't think they would mention anything related to sex or sex organs explicitly tbh, given that they keep a very clean family-friendly image. I remember seeing a razor in their shower in their latest house tour tho.

Oh wow, I must've missed the 'completely shaven' statements! Did they explicitly mention pubes? I didn't think they would mention anything related to sex or sex organs explicitly tbh, given that they keep a very clean family-friendly image. I remember seeing a razor in their shower in their latest house tour tho.
If you see their tik tok when they talk about the underwear, they did mention that the underwear helped them with the not shaving for two weeks. Indicating they normally do. Also in another of the video when Brock is shaving his leg for the first time, they joke around saying that it was more scary than the other area stating the pubes. The armpits the have show them on videos and you can see they are shaved. Brock did a video where he stay 24 hours or something like that in a floaty in his pool and he was shirtless for most of the time, and you can see his pit a lot.

If you see their tik tok when they talk about the underwear, they did mention that the underwear helped them with the not shaving for two weeks. Indicating they normally do. Also in another of the video when Brock is shaving his leg for the first time, they joke around saying that it was more scary than the other area stating the pubes. The armpits the have show them on videos and you can see they are shaved. Brock did a video where he stay 24 hours or something like that in a floaty in his pool and he was shirtless for most of the time, and you can see his pit a lot.
I watched the tiktok and I think Bos said 'we didn't chafe once' referring to chaffing on their thighs. I think lol
I like to think Boston trims short and Brock leaves a nice but controlled bush lol