Brock and Boston mikesell

Band-B-20221127-06.jpg

Band-B-20221127-07.jpg

Band-B-20221127-A01.gif

Band-B-20221127-A02.gif

Band-B-20221127-A03.gif

Just a few caps from their latest video* from today. * = Be forewarned, obligatory Swig visit/cup-holding-with-logo-side-out present.

As usual, Boston has about as much romantic or sexual chemistry and spark with any girl as would be present at, say, a dinner date between Rosie O'Donnell and Timothée Chalamet!

Brock: "Oh, hey, I'll just casually lean here against the door frame looking smokin' hot!"

I do love that coat on Brock and he pulls off that whole vibe with the ballcap pretty effortlessly. :heart_eyes:

Band-B-20221207-01.jpg

Bos: "Nuh-uh! I TOTALLY fantasize about pussies. ALL the time! Why would everyone think I don't?!"
Brock: *zips it* "I'm not saying anything to that one..."
Band-B-20221207-02.jpg

A few more...

Band-B-20221207-03.jpg

Band-B-20221207-04.jpg

Band-B-20221207-05.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Kingwellismyking
If you're into Brock gossip, he confirmed recent rumors that him and ex Kesley are back together via the latest video upload.

On the plus side - good for him (and them) - I've never seen Brock "glowing" and look so happy than in past videos where they were together. I think he's seriously into her. It's very sweet.

On the downside, he must have a serious case of blue balls! No wonder there's a push to marry fast, and young! The good 'ole LDS "intimacy in marriage" manual outlines:

No fondling of bodies, one’s own or that of others, and no sex between persons except in proper marriage relationships. This is positively prohibited by our Creator in all places, at all times, and we reaffirm it. Even in marriage there can be some excesses and distortions.

BandB_20221214_A01.gif
BandB_20221214_A02.gif
BandB_20221214_A03.gif
BandB_20221214_A04.gif

If you're into Brock gossip, he confirmed recent rumors that him and ex Kesley are back together via the latest video upload.

On the plus side - good for him (and them) - I've never seen Brock "glowing" and look so happy than in past videos where they were together. I think he's seriously into her. It's very sweet.

On the downside, he must have a serious case of blue balls! No wonder there's a push to marry fast, and young! The good 'ole LDS "intimacy in marriage" manual outlines:

View attachment 84578101View attachment 84578121View attachment 84578151View attachment 84578181
Wait own body too? He can’t even jerk off?

Wait own body too? He can’t even jerk off?
I was surprised by that too. What's a hot college-aged twink like him to do? Either break that teaching (and feel guilty, unless you decide "fuck it" to the "no wanking" AND any guilt feelings), or the body will let it out in wet dreams? So unfair when all those studies say a guy's sexual peak is like 18-22. Now I see why all those young Mormon guys (including B&B's own brother-in-law, Dallin) marry so young, they're going crazy with no release.

Would you believe there's an entire Wikipedia article on LDS views on masturbation? I can't make this stuff up: :p

Views on masturbation in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

The tl;dr is it's still frowned upon.

I was surprised by that too. What's a hot college-aged twink like him to do? Either break that teaching (and feel guilty, unless you decide "fuck it" to the "no wanking" AND any guilt feelings), or the body will let it out in wet dreams? So unfair when all those studies say a guy's sexual peak is like 18-22. Now I see why all those young Mormon guys (including B&B's own brother-in-law, Dallin) marry so young, they're going crazy with no release.

Would you believe there's an entire Wikipedia article on LDS views on masturbation? I can't make this stuff up: :p

Views on masturbation in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

The tl;dr is it's still frowned upon.
Look up 'mormon soaking' if you want a good laugh imagining Brock and Kesley with Boston's disgusted help lol

Reactions: rufus491
Look up 'mormon soaking' if you want a good laugh imagining Brock and Kesley with Boston's disgusted help lol
Wow, let it never be said you don't learn something new almost every day here on LPSG. :p Hadn't heard of that or any of the memes I'm now seeing. But this cracked me up: :emoji_smile:

Soaking.jpg

I have to wonder what Brock thinks - it is so clear that his twin Boston is gay - and Brock seems so into the Mormon ideology you have to wonder what goes through his mind. I am sure he wants his twin to be happy - but that makes his twin a sinner.

I have to wonder what Brock thinks - it is so clear that his twin Boston is gay - and Brock seems so into the Mormon ideology you have to wonder what goes through his mind. I am sure he wants his twin to be happy - but that makes his twin a sinner.
I feel like Brock is such an idiot that he doesn't even know that Boston is gay.

I feel like Brock is such an idiot that he doesn't even know that Boston is gay.
I feel the same way - much as I enjoy Brock, I often think he's just utterly and totally oblivious to it. No intellectual (i.e. all these things/factors/clues adding up) thought about that, and on the opposite side, no intuitive/emotional sense about it either.

But that that's 99% of the time - the other 1%, if the thought even creeps into his mind, it's like it would be for any other friend or person he meets in his life, a momentary "What if...?" flicker and then it's pushed aside with a combination of A) "Nah, it can't be, I don't know anyone who's gay" thinking (religious-based) and B) forgetting about the thought trail 30 seconds later. To me, Brock doesn't seem like the kind of guy who lays awake pondering something and tossing and turning about it. And that's okay. Boston seems totally the opposite to me, he would lay awake, lots of anxiety, and a "Nervous Nellie" thing. :p Part of what intrigues me about these twins is how different they seem personality-wise!

I feel the same way - much as I enjoy Brock, I often think he's just utterly and totally oblivious to it. No intellectual (i.e. all these things/factors/clues adding up) thought about that, and on the opposite side, no intuitive/emotional sense about it either.

And I suspect if there are any thoughts that Boston could be gay they are sure the church will "cure" him.

Reactions: Magnetite