Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Totally agree with the first entry feeling of a tight young Asian pussy. So amazing!

I love that felling as you slowly spread them. Their tight young pussy resisting, but it is no match when my shaft is rock hard from the excitement. And then to be in and feeling that vice like grip with the hotness of her pussy wrapped around my shaft. My gawd it's heavenly!!!

If she's extra tight and small I love watching it go in and then seeing their reaction. Usually a little wince and a moan. :grinning:

BTW Just checked the calcSD and according to it only 32 out of 1000 would be thicker than me. So love spreading pussy LOL
You are a man after my own heart. It is any wonder I am a slave to such pleasures, a hopeless addict.

Nick7.7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love these stories. I jerk off thinking about flicking these girls. Need to get to Australia
I am glad you like the records of my exploits with these beautiful young and small Asian women.
They are my accurate records and when you get to Australia you will soon find there is no need for embellishment.
When you do plan on coming I can send you some recommendations on where to go and how to plan ahead so you don't miss out.

fergusonasmith

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have been visiting brothels on a regular basis for 45 years. I have had amazing sexual experiences with over a 1000 wonderful women.

I still visit one of the many brothels within a few kilometres of where I live in Sydney every week.

There are so many sex workers and brothels in my area that obviously I am just one of a multitude of men who do exactly the same thing.

In Sydney and most of Australia this is perfectly normal and legal and I don't understand why it would be any different anywhere else.

I wouldn't trade my experiences, or all of the money I have spent, for anything. I love it and look forward to it. Life is too short.

Are there any kindred souls out there who are willing to join me in their appreciation of sex workers?

Or does anyone object to my chosen lifestyle?

I would love to know your thoughts.
All I can say is, if I had the cash I'd be visiting once a week or so.

Nick7.7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All I can say is, if I had the cash I'd be visiting once a week or so.
I agree with you completely and I am doing just that.
I fuck a beautiful, young, small woman very week or more often as the opportunities arise.
The cash is an issue of course but I am only spending around $200 each time.
It is money well spent, particularly when I consider that at my age of 63, time is running out.
Plus I have been doing this for 45 years since I was 18 and it is an essential part of my life.
I have no regrets only fantastic memories. :):)

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been visiting brothels on a regular basis for 45 years. I have had amazing sexual experiences with over a 1000 wonderful women.

I still visit one of the many brothels within a few kilometres of where I live in Sydney every week.

There are so many sex workers and brothels in my area that obviously I am just one of a multitude of men who do exactly the same thing.

In Sydney and most of Australia this is perfectly normal and legal and I don't understand why it would be any different anywhere else.

I wouldn't trade my experiences, or all of the money I have spent, for anything. I love it and look forward to it. Life is too short.

Are there any kindred souls out there who are willing to join me in their appreciation of sex workers?

Or does anyone object to my chosen lifestyle?

I would love to know your thoughts.
Have felt for a long time that brothels should be legalized in all fifty states. Health regulations should be in effect and crime should be punished.

Reactions: Mr_Username

Nick7.7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have felt for a long time that brothels should be legalized in all fifty states. Health regulations should be in effect and crime should be punished.
Exactly . As I have said several times, I don't know how you can stand it over there. If I want to pop out and fuck a beautiful young woman right now there are a dozen brothels within a short walk from my home.
I couldn't have it any other way.
That reminds me I have to pop out.

Nick7.7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to ask you, is it easy to get sexually transmitted diseases when you often go to brothels? How to treat it?
Chlamydia requires 2 tablets to cure and ghonorea takes 1 shot to cure.

Nick7.7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love these stories. I jerk off thinking about flicking these girls. Need to get to Australia
Thanks. They are accurate accounts of my experiences and I appreciate your response and I'm glad you also enjoy them. Possibly a little less than I did, but the pleasure continues beyond the first encounter. :):)

Nick7.7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Thank you. I just searched Google. It's not a serious disease.
Further, it would be both more likely and more serious if you caught covid or the flu from one of the girls.

So, you are actually in more danger from kissing them than you are from getting a blow job or fucking them.

If I was worried, I would give up kissing them first and continue to fuck them and getting head until I cum in their mouths.
I'm not giving up any of the above.

mrtmmm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Further, it would be both more likely and more serious if you caught covid or the flu from one of the girls.

So, you are actually in more danger from kissing them than you are from getting a blow job or fucking them.

If I was worried, I would give up kissing them first and continue to fuck them and getting head until I cum in their mouths.
Great experience.That's why you can have sex with more than 1,000 women. If the infection has obtained antibodies, there will be no symptoms next time

Nick7.7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great experience.That's why you can have sex with more than 1,000 women. If the infection has obtained antibodies, there will be no symptoms next time
No that is not correct. Chlamydia requires 2 tablets to cure and ghonorea takes 1 shot to cure.
It is gone completely. There is no building up of antibodies.
If you catch either again you will get exactly the same symptoms.

mrtmmm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Great experience.

mrtmmm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No that is not correct. Chlamydia requires 2 tablets to cure and ghonorea takes 1 shot to cure.
How many times have you been infected in so many years?

mrtmmm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How many times have you been infected in so many years?