• We are rebuilding our search index, so results may be missing or incomplete for a short period.

    You can close this by clicking the 'X' at the top corner of this notice.

Bryant wood?

These were posted earlier, especially the first one. Based on the blue circles I provided, I can confidently say that the first picture is Bryant :heart_eyes::p:scream:
Damn he’s so fit and hot cock
 
Not sure if anyone's seen these ones before too :p

tumblr_nrqo5mXax71su22geo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_obia8w3N331rkftzgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_p5voc2W9Z91vd7lh9o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovps5pO8lB1tshulgo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ntyb0mPzxI1sukzexo10_1280.jpg
 
These were posted earlier, especially the first one. Based on the blue circles I provided, I can confidently say that the first picture is Bryant :heart_eyes::p:scream:
The photo with the white shirt is also in Jame's Pulido thread (I put the lik below so u can see it too) Sooooooo.....I dont know if is James or Bryant's.......
James pulido
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loveman88
The photo with the white shirt is also in Jame's Pulido thread (I put the lik below so u can see it too) Sooooooo.....I dont know if is James or Bryant's.......
James pulido
To the best that I know, the white shirt picture has been featured on a lot of websites saying that it’s Bryant.
 
These were posted earlier, especially the first one. Based on the blue circles I provided, I can confidently say that the first picture is Bryant :heart_eyes::p:scream:
I do not think the first one is his, this pic came out back around the time when pioneers was released. He was not a model back then