Bteasing's Onlyfans (Twitter: @garidel3)

He’s a scammer I paid 60 for 2 videos first one he said it was 5 minutes long and it cut down to 2 minutes to a separate 1 minute video and nothing we hat I asked for then he said pay 40 for another video I told him 30 he didn’t send me no thumbnail he told me it had what I asked for completely not what I asked for he’s real but he doesn’t give you what you want he’s all ppv his videos are 40 and up your lucky if he charges you any less his vip is 10.00 he even says tip 100 and you get 50 percent off of gifts ppv ect

He's hot, handsome and a good cock. He deff has used fake dicks on pics but has shown his real dick in solo vids and it's real nice. I blame that behavior on Shreds that loser of a boss of a lot of these guys.

But yeah his vids are too damn expensive there's one 57 second video he's selling for 16 bucks...
Yes he scams people

So here’s my honest review. He’s actually a very nice guy. And very willing to accommodate his audience.

That said, my experience was when he was just getting started. The content was authentic and had substance (each video lasted over 6-7 min each).

However, I can tell you his recent posts on IG and the gay baiting post are super cringe… ESPECIALLY knowing the dick print is so OBVIOUSLY fake. lol.

There are some true scammers on OF and I don’t peg him to be one of them. But does he stuff his boxers? YES.

Attachments

Well he actually asked for tips during his live last night and then private message asking for 15 additional dollars even after tipping 50 for a alleged free DM video if goal wasn't meant during his life not only did he immediately kick me out upon sending him those tips but he sent me the video link with the link to actually pay $50 for the video and the video was only 1 minute long and then had the audacity to ask me for additional tips privately I reported him blocked him and got a refund
Good I hope I get my refund to he scammed me I thought I was buying a 5 minute video he sold me a2 minute one and not what I asked for he doesn’t add thumbnails to his videos then he laughs when he screws you over

N
Anyone subbed? Is it worth it?
ope he’s not worth it he’s a scammer when you buy from him ppv which is what his whole page is you ask for a video of your interest and he sends you one that you don’t want and is shorter then what he says it is no thumbnails of the video or length 40 or more is his price range lives he doesn’t do nothing for his audience only fans did refund me one of my videos I purchased at least then he blocked me because I got a refund

Reactions: sonuham