Buddy just bought his first hot tub

Agsartino

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So a couple years back one of my Partner and I’s friend bought his first home. It’s in the burbs, and the way the land is mostly hills, he sits higher up than his neighbors. Nice tall fence so it’s super private.

He’s been wanting to get a hot tub since the day he moved in basically and ended up finding a good deal around the holiday season last month.

Long story short, it’s getting delivered within the next couple days and he wants my partner and I to come by this weekend for some beer and a soak.

We’ve rented a boat and gone out to the lake together a few times and he knows that my guy and I usually wear thongs. He even joked about us not forgetting them when he invited us.

I was thinking it could be a fun and sexy prank to surprise him with his own swimwear thong.

Here’s kinda what I had in mind.

Evankin Men's USA American Flag Thong G-String Sexy Underwear https://a.co/d/dJRm1VK

YOOBNG Men's Mankini Thongs and G-string Male Lingerie Mens V Sling Suspender Bodysuit Swimsuit Bikini Underwear Thongs https://a.co/d/i4TZUD5

Arjen Kroos Men's Thong Swimwear Sexy G-String Briefs Underwear Swimsuit https://a.co/d/hYnXz7F

These are the kind my Partner and I usually wear⬇️

Arjen Kroos Mens Sexy Thong Pouch Underwear Low Rise G String Bikini https://a.co/d/2XjAucx

He’s straight, beefy, hairy southern dad bod type and he’s very comfortable in his own skin. I mean we’ve had plenty of long drunken nights at his house where we all end up in boxers and briefs smoking weed on the back porch and stuff. Even woke up a couple times at his place to him making breakfast in tighty whities.

He might be slightly bi, I’m not sure. Either way we have a good time and he’s even slapped my partner and I’s butts a few times on the boat trips.

Idk in a perfect world we’d just go nude to his hot tub but I figured this could be a fun way to break the ice. Thoughts?

Reactions: chancesare

LPSG Simon

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Media
I like the last two, and the USA one.

If he asked you to bring them, this is a pretty good signal, and at the very worst a fun and sexy gift to show up with to commemorate his new home upgrade.

....Ummmm keep us posted on what happens? :)

Agsartino

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You have nothing to lose. Get a pair that will showcase his package.
That’s what I was thinking. We have a pretty grab ass friendship where everything’s a joke. If all else fails he might just laugh it off and not wear them. Idk, would still be pretty hot for my bf and I to spend the night chillin with him wearing our skimpy thongs while he’s in his straight guy swim trunks.

Agsartino

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So a couple years back one of my Partner and I’s friend bought his first home. It’s in the burbs, and the way the land is mostly hills, he sits higher up than his neighbors. Nice tall fence so it’s super private.

He’s been wanting to get a hot tub since the day he moved in basically and ended up finding a good deal around the holiday season last month.

Long story short, it’s getting delivered within the next couple days and he wants my partner and I to come by this weekend for some beer and a soak.

We’ve rented a boat and gone out to the lake together a few times and he knows that my guy and I usually wear thongs. He even joked about us not forgetting them when he invited us.

I was thinking it could be a fun and sexy prank to surprise him with his own swimwear thong.

Here’s kinda what I had in mind.

Evankin Men's USA American Flag Thong G-String Sexy Underwear https://a.co/d/dJRm1VK

YOOBNG Men's Mankini Thongs and G-string Male Lingerie Mens V Sling Suspender Bodysuit Swimsuit Bikini Underwear Thongs https://a.co/d/i4TZUD5

Arjen Kroos Men's Thong Swimwear Sexy G-String Briefs Underwear Swimsuit https://a.co/d/hYnXz7F

These are the kind my Partner and I usually wear⬇️

Arjen Kroos Mens Sexy Thong Pouch Underwear Low Rise G String Bikini https://a.co/d/2XjAucx

He’s straight, beefy, hairy southern dad bod type and he’s very comfortable in his own skin. I mean we’ve had plenty of long drunken nights at his house where we all end up in boxers and briefs smoking weed on the back porch and stuff. Even woke up a couple times at his place to him making breakfast in tighty whities.

He might be slightly bi, I’m not sure. Either way we have a good time and he’s even slapped my partner and I’s butts a few times on the boat trips.

Idk in a perfect world we’d just go nude to his hot tub but I figured this could be a fun way to break the ice. Thoughts?
UPDATE: I picked one and I'm placing the order tonight. According to reviews these don't leave much to the imagination and above average guys have a hard time keeping their cock from being contained by the front pouch. I'm a decently hung dude so I'm excited to see how these fit on me too. I'm ordering 3 so we can all match and I can play it off as more of a joke. Haha. Wish me luck. Screen Shot 2024-01-03 at 8.28.41 PM.png

Agsartino

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey yall, sorry I got paranoid about replying to the post cuz idk it's super specific. haha. I just decided to say fuck it and do it anyway.

We ended up having a couple drinks because he was showing us the projector he got for his basement with like the dry bar area and stuff. It was pretty cool but he was mixing drinks super strong for all of us.

By STACKED drink number three we headed upstairs to get ready to hit the hot tub, I looked at my guy and to let him know I was giving him the gift and he basically nodded to go ahead. I walked over to my backpack and drunkly handed him the box wrapped in christmas paper.

He got really excited and immediately starting saying that he should've got us something. I guess my drunk excitement got to me and I blurted out that it's a 3 pack. He was halfway unwrapping it by this point so he knew what I meant.

Once he got the wrapping paper off, he started laughing and we did too. He pulled one out and we proceeded to laugh about it for a couple minutes and he made "for real dude?" jokes while showing off how tiny it was. Once we riled down he said he was going to rinse off real quick upstairs and offered the shower in the basement if we wanted to speed things up. He took the one he pulled out with him.

We weren't sure what to do at this point because the vibe was very much a practical joke. Basically I wasn't sure if he was fucking with us and would come down in his usual baggy swim trunks. We heard the water start upstairs and said fuck it and grabbed the two remaining ones in the box. We rinsed off real quick and threw them on. I kinda made a strategic horn dog move and took all our clothes downstairs when we rinsed off.

When we wrapped up in the shower, we headed back upstairs and we didn't see him anywhere so we headed to the back patio, he was out there taking the topper off the hot tub in the skimpy thong. I was pleasantly surprised by see him in it. It fit him like a glove, his plump ass was hairy and jiggled when he pushed the topper.

He told us it was ready to go while playing it nonchalant that we were all standing on his back porch in basically nothing. He offered us another drink before we hopped in and we followed him inside. Being in the house, I got to see his full body as he led us downstairs. He's a hairy Italian dude type, I've known for a while about his hairy chest and legs, but seeing his hairy ass jiggle while he walked back up those stairs made blew the gates wide open on the boner I was trying to stop from happening. He was just so damn hairy,

While we were going up the stairs I felt my boyfriend grope my ass and rub my hole with his finger so that didn't help.

When we got back up to the main floor I basically B-lined it for the hot tub in attempt to hide my raging wood. I hopped in with my drink and relaxed, feeling my exposed ass relax on the smooth plastic.

My boyfriend hopped in next and raised an eyebrow while slowly relaxing into the tub. Our buddy was last and when he hopped in he started with just his feet first and sat on the edge. The thong really showed off everything, his bulge sagged to the point where I could see the side of his balls.

After chatting for a bit and my boner chilling out we needed a re-up on something to drink and I volunteered since I wanted to show off my ass too. When I stood up to climb out my boyfriend slapped my ass pretty rough and laughed it off, what surprised me was that our buddy followed suit.

and just like that, my boner was back. I wandered off to the kitchen to dig around for some beer and buy myself some time. I came back with a semi and 3 been cans. I hoped back in the tub and our friend said "Welcome back sweet cheeks"

The rest of the night we hung out in the tub and basically repeated the same grab ass shenanigans, when he stepped out for beers I got him back and got my first chance to slap that beefy masculine ass.

At some point we got a little too hot and we headed inside for a while. We dried off with towels over ourselves for a bit then we all ended up in just the thongs again. We made some snacks and basically played grab-ass for a while. Ended up in the hot tub again eventually. I lost track of my drinks and eventually blacked out. Woke up the next day nude with my guy in bed my leg over him with the guest bedroom door open. Basically pointing my bare hairy hole at whoever walked by.

My dumb plan of leaving the clothes downstairs backfired since we were on the second floor. I dug around in the sheets around my passed out boyfriend and found one pair of the swim thong trunks in the bed. I figured it was better than nothing and headed downstairs to get some clothes. When I walked through the kitchen he was cooking in the kitchen in some black briefs. He'd done that before so I wasn't sure what to think.

I wasn't sure if we ended up fooling around the night before so I didn't want to make it awkward. I said morning as I walked passed him and headed downstairs to get a pair of shorts.

When I got down there I guess I got kinda brave and changed into a pair of CK briefs instead of the basketball shorts I originally set out for. I went upstairs and we both bitched and moaned about our hangovers for a while. My bf came down eventually and he was just nude because I guess there was only one thong in the bedroom upstairs. It was pretty hot to see him streak through the house hiding his obvious hard on.

He came back up in basketball shorts and we all hung out on the couch all day. I got a few hard ons here and there throughout the day but his couch had blankets so that helped. As some point he made a subtle joke about us sleeping like rocks.

I'm not sure what that means? Did he see me with my hole spread when he got up to make breakfast? I have a fantasy that he snapped a few pics or even jerked off to us laying naked on the bed.

Also, we never found the third thong so it makes me wonder if one of us just got naked at some point of the night. I asked my bf and he didn't remember much past where I blacked out either.

Yeah, that's about it. Wish more happened. Or at least wish I remember everything that happened. But yeah, i think my buds a little bi.