barehole4use

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This one was unplanned and I never really thought this would actually happen, but here we go.

I had a mate who knew this guy. They lived across the road from each other and Nick, the neighbour, would always hang shit on him for being gay.

Years went by and as it turned out there was a reason why Nick was so fascinated with him.

Me and my mate moved interstate to do some work for a few months and he told me about this mysterious Nick and what they had got up to. Seriously though, all I remember from the conversations was ‘Nick has a huge cock!’ That was enough for me.

So one day he came up in conversation again and my mate told me I should contact him and give him a go. Funnily enough I am pretty private when it come to these things and I said no but in my head I wanted to see if he was as big as my mate said.

So when my mate went in for a shower I went through his phone and got Nicks number. It was the first and only time I have ever done this because I was just too curious as to the big deal. No one could be like the description my mate gave him.

At the time this happened I knew I was going home to Melbourne for a holiday so I kept it low key and said nothing more about it.

When I got back to Melbourne I started texting him. Initially he was a bit hesitant with some random messaging him to see if he wanted to fuck. To my delight, over the next few days he warmed up to the idea of catching up and showing me how big his cock was. That’s all it was going to be. So we arranged a day, place and time to meet.

As I was with family we arranged to meet up at a football oval with lots of privacy near both our places. I told him where to park.

I arrived and he was already there. Sitting in his silver HSV ute waiting for me.

I text him and said I was about to walk past and I’d be waiting on the oval for him. He was a bit wary about doing it but I convinced him it was safe and discrete.

He still wasn’t convinced so I told him what I wanted to do with his cock and all he had to do was walk up, flop it out.

About a minute later I heard his car door shut and I saw his silhouette come over the hill towards where I was sitting. He cautiously walked over and within about 10 seconds he has his cock out for me.

Nick was in his mid 20’s. He is about 5’8” and physically built from playing AFL football, working as a Tradie and going to the gym. He weighed easily 85kg but of solid muscle. He was a mountain. Not hugely toned but built like a brick shithouse. Everything about him was physically huge. He had track pants on which clearly showed the size and muscularity of his legs. I think I had bitten off more than I can chew. But here we were…

So Nick was standing in front of me with his cock out in my face and it was not what I was expecting. Big wasn’t really the right term. I’d say, monstrous.

He is about 8” and cut with big furry balls that hung down and his cock wasn’t thick it was fucking fat and veiny.

I couldn’t resist so I reached out and started playing with his balls. Before long my hand was stroking his cock for him. I couldn’t even get my hand around it. I wasn’t going to stop there so I started sucking his cock for him. I could barely get my mouth around it but I wasn’t going to stop now.

When I say thick, think beer can thickness. Not quite that big but damn close.

So here I am sitting in front of him trying my fucking best to devour his fat meat. I was using every skill I had. Spit and both hands milking this big fucking meaty cock before me. His balls were singing around as I gave him a sloppy blow job on the side of the oval.

This continued for a bit and he slid his track pants down further while I was sucking his cock. His body was rock hard and he had those sexy fucking cum gutters everyone loves.

I couldn’t get enough of it and an idea was being created in my head the more I sucked on his cock. It was such a turn on and I knew what needed to be done to finish him off.

I stood up and told him to follow me. He didn’t question it. He just pulled his pants up to just under his balls and followed me. We went into the bushes to a clearing I knew close by.

I didn’t even ask him. I just dropped my pants, got my lube out, lubed myself up, handed him the lube and bent over. I prayed to Gay Jesus he knew what he was doing.

There I was, both hands anchored around a tree, back arched, waiting for the second act to commence.

You need to realise I am 5’3” and weighed about 65kg at the time….

I could hear him wetting his cock then I felt one hand gently on my hip and his cock pressing against my hole.

I thought to myself this is going to go one of two ways. He rams it in and destroys me or he takes his time and blows before he is all the way inside me.

He very gently rocked his hips against me, slowly opening me up. He’d dip a little in, pull out and slowly work a little more into me each time. It felt amazing as he gradually got deeper and deeper inside of me.

When he had worked himself inside me and my hole was stretched out he slowly started fucking my hole. It was by far the thickest cock I’d ever taken.

His hand gripped harder onto my hip each time he slid his cock inside of me.

I couldn’t resist so I reached under to feel his cock inside of me while he was fucking me and it was harder than when I was sucking his cock.

‘He must be close’ I thought to myself.

So I tightened up a little for him and he gave a soft grunt of pleasure.

I stopped feeling his shaft and I grabbed onto his big balls feeling his hips pushing up against me. This time he let out an extended moan as I massaged his balls.

He continued fucking me and stopped for a second to reapply the lube. This time he dropped it and both his hands were on my hips as he slid his cock balls deep inside me.

I knew what was about to happen.

I grabbed onto the tree again and he started pounding the fuck out of me.

Every thrust was the entire length of his cock inside me. They weren’t just hard thrusts but fast continuous fucking. He was relentless.

I was literally hanging on for dear life. He has fucking me so hard that the tree was continuously shaking and leaves were dropping down all around us.

He was a fucking machine.

This went on for about 10 mins and we both gave up on any discretion as we were both moaning and you could hear his hips slapping against my arse each time he thrust in me.

He was panting loudly, never giving up on his exploration of my hole.

He asked me if I was getting close. I said if you keep fucking me like this you will make me cum.

He took up the challenge and obliged.

He told me to tell him when I was close, so I did.

His cock was literally pounding my prostate and I could feel a pretty intense orgasm coming. I told him and he moaned loudly and fucked me even harder. His cock fucked the biggest load I have ever shot out of me. Just lengthy ropes of load squirting out each time he hit my prostate.

This was the first and only time I have ever cum hands-free. He literally fucked the load out of me.

As I was draining my balls all over the grass he continued fucking me and he started panting as he got closer and closer to dumping his load inside me. He finally gave a quick groan of pleasure and forced his cock and balls deep inside of me as he emptied his balls into me.

As he panted he slowly slid his cock in and out of me pushing his load in deeper as we both recovered from what was the most intense fuck I’ve ever had.

We stood there for a bit just enjoying what had happened. His cock was still inside me. He pulled me up against his body, wrapped his arms around me and we just enjoyed the feeling of each other's bodies for a bit.

‘You don’t come across as the intimate type,’ I said.

He said nothing. He just ran his hands over my body and rested his head against mine.

His cock finally went soft and fell out. We got dressed and went our separate ways.

Awesome to read and wow, I re-lived one sexual experience you described to a T, when his thick massive cock stretched you wider than you thought possible, the way he dipped in and out to get you worked up and able to take to his size before finally picking the ass off you - and yep, I'd have cum off hands-free as well.