Photo Butch Construction Workers & Other Craftsmen

Here are quite a few videos I found of hot, masculine, tradie dudes...

ajoTQrz.png

Buddies stroking together in car

5uQMQzV.jpg

Tradie caught wanking on the job

VWmmqKw.png

Construction guy cums

ez3O9he.jpg

Tradies compilation

JoAG3NR.jpg

Tradie caught wanking at work

eIXC6ma.png

British tradie pisses on wall

kJWqRlb.jpg

Big Liam tradie has a quick wank at work

hCcwKGP.jpg

Tradie snapchat’s himself pissing on the job

q5nJocL.jpg

Tradie jerking outside on break

iZIsCDT.png

Baited tradie cums at work in toilet

t4i5uV5.jpg

Scally tradie films himself cumming on lunch break

c5hvsxL.jpg

Tradie gets random woman to suck cock

cbog8Gt.jpg

Chubby tradie jerks his small cock for girl on lunch break

(PS) This site can be annoyingly slow at loading, but the videos are hot and there's no BS popup crap.

...You're welcum lol
These are fukin hot

Love a hot tradie.

I once had an electrician come round to refit some spotlights. He was about 25. Slim, unshaven, wearing shorts with really fit hairy legs, gorgeous eyes. I was 30 at the time, pretty buffed up.

He was working up a ladder a lot of the time, reaching up to the ceiling. I was fascinated by is treasure trail that kept on being exposed everytime he stretched upwards.

It was a Monday morning, he was telling me about his weekend, and how hungover he was. I told him about mine and how I was trying to get off with a hot guy in a club - casually dropping it in to see his reaction. He laughed and said "ah so you ARE gay then" He told me he had dabbled with men in the past but was mostly straight. I said I was was 100% gay and liked manly, hairy men with a lot going on between their legs. He chuckled. He asked "what do you think of me then?"

My dick hardened....

"You are pretty damn fit to be honest."

He said nothing.

"Will you pass me that screwdriver from my toolbox?"

I picked up a screwdriver for him and handed it to him.

He grabbed my hand and pushed it on to his groin, he was hard....

"Is that a lot or not?"

I gave it a good feel. It was getting harder.

"Seems to feel like a good handful mate." I said in my deepest voice!

"Take it out if you want and have a proper look"

I unzipped his cargo shorts and out flopped this thick dick about 7". His balls were nice n hairly and he had a full bush. No shaving going on there.

"Wow" I said

"Do you want to suck it?"

I didn't have to be asked twice..... I started to suck him - but he started to topple off the ladder so he climbed down. Pushed his shorts right down to his ankles. I lift his shirt up and you could see his chest, some nice abs and pecs with a fine dusting of hair.

"Can I take this off?"

Sure!

I stood back taking in the feat before me before getting down on my knees and sucking for my life. I swallowed his sweet load.

Love a hot tradie.

I once had an electrician come round to refit some spotlights. He was about 25. Slim, unshaven, wearing shorts with really fit hairy legs, gorgeous eyes. I was 30 at the time, pretty buffed up.

He was working up a ladder a lot of the time, reaching up to the ceiling. I was fascinated by is treasure trail that kept on being exposed everytime he stretched upwards.

It was a Monday morning, he was telling me about his weekend, and how hungover he was. I told him about mine and how I was trying to get off with a hot guy in a club - casually dropping it in to see his reaction. He laughed and said "ah so you ARE gay then" He told me he had dabbled with men in the past but was mostly straight. I said I was was 100% gay and liked manly, hairy men with a lot going on between their legs. He chuckled. He asked "what do you think of me then?"

My dick hardened....

He said nothing.

"Is that a lot or not?"

I unzipped his cargo shorts and out flopped this thick dick about 7". His balls were nice n hairly and he had a full bush. No shaving going on there.

"Wow" I said

I didn't have to be asked twice..... I started to suck him - but he started to topple off the ladder so he climbed down. Pushed his shorts right down to his ankles. I lift his shirt up and you could see his chest, some nice abs and pecs with a fine dusting of hair.

"Can I take this off?"

Sure!

I stood back taking in the feat before me before getting down on my knees and sucking for my life. I swallowed his sweet load.
VERY HOT man!!!!
EVERY gay man's dream!!!

Love a hot tradie.

My dick hardened....

He said nothing.

"Is that a lot or not?"

"Wow" I said

"Can I take this off?"

Sure!

Literally my fantasy!

Reactions: poibear