Last night I was stroking myself while my wife had a dildo in her and she was touching my ass a lot. She was tickling my asscrack and cheeks and inner thighs and when she moved down and softly grazed her finger across my anus I shot all over myself.

Yah, I love it ;)

An ex of mine used to *almost get to my ass hole when she gave me head with her fingers. She'd just rub under my balls. Kept waiting for her to just go for it until I told her just to it.

As long as those nails are trimmed lol

OMG, yes. My wife regularly massages my taint which stimulates my prostate. Once in a great while, I'll ask her to finger my ass (she won't do it on her own - thinks it's gross). Just playing with my anus feels amazing especially if she's stroking or sucking me. If I'm feeling really bold, I'll ask her to slid her finger in. This always makes me have the most intense orgasm and turns me into a shooter rather than a dribbler.

OMG, yes. My wife regularly massages my taint which stimulates my prostate. Once in a great while, I'll ask her to finger my ass (she won't do it on her own - thinks it's gross). Just playing with my anus feels amazing especially if she's stroking or sucking me. If I'm feeling really bold, I'll ask her to slid her finger in. This always makes me have the most intense orgasm and turns me into a shooter rather than a dribbler.
Same deal here. Makes for great BJs. Just need tons of lube.

I love it! My gf likes to finger me and I never thought I would like it until I relaxed and let her work. Now I love it!
Get an Aneros, any of them, and use that instead of her finger, and let her caress and touch you all over your legs, ass, everywhere, and tease your cock until that toy has autofucked you really good and then when she's working your cock you will blast off and see all the stars, galaxies, nebulas, all that shit, trust me I've been at this for 20 years now and it never gets old and getting off like this is an extreme worth experiencing in life :)

An ex of mine used to *almost get to my ass hole when she gave me head with her fingers. She'd just rub under my balls. Kept waiting for her to just go for it until I told her just to it.

As long as those nails are trimmed lol
My wife knows I want and need this kind of stimulation, and she'll tease me and act like she doesn't want to touch me there and I get all antsy and anxious, panting, wanting her go for it and then she gets a sly smile like "did you actually think I WASN'T??!!" and touches me there and all that anticipation and wanting makes the precum faucet out of me when she finally touches me and I have dry orgasms from just one touch if its timed right. When our ladies know how to do this kind of thing to us, well, its just something spectacular!

Reactions: deleted814719