Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why he deleted it minutes later

Oh god, let's see:

1. 'Third world' is an outdated and offensive term, especially when used by an ignorant American rich kid who knows very little about the world outside his own country

2. The video is cringe

3. The statement is a massive generalisation and hugely patronising to people living in poverty

4. He's basically saying if poor people can be happy, then rich people should be able to. Which is undermined by his family milking his fans for cash to pay his medical bills

I think that's enough reasons for him to have deleted it. Still, maybe he's finally stopped milking his accident for views.
 
Does anyone have his underwear bulge pics? Like I dont know if I'm remembering correctly but I remember him posting a pic of him in orange briefs with his huge bulge out saying he needed to get more comfortable with that since he wanted to do bodybuilding.
 
He is a self-employed 19 yo content creator. I guarantee he didn't have health insurance and if he did it is terrible coverage. I always forget how horrible some people are until I read comments here, then I am like "oh yeah ... humans are terrible." He also had to post videos during his recovery. All the platforms take a way promoting you if you take a break posting. This is no different than anyone navigating work and serious injuries.
 
He is a self-employed 19 yo content creator. I guarantee he didn't have health insurance and if he did it is terrible coverage. I always forget how horrible some people are until I read comments here, then I am like "oh yeah ... humans are terrible." He also had to post videos during his recovery. All the platforms take a way promoting you if you take a break posting. This is no different than anyone navigating work and serious injuries.
He would get insurance on his parents as he’s under 26. Also as a responsible adult you need insurance. He has no excuse really.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.