James070975
Superior Member
Wanna kiss those lips
Wanna kiss those lips
Hot tittiesThe titties are intact, thank the lord![]()
I wish there was a love button for this postNah they attempted to monetize it with a go fund me and content about the fall. Problem is that entire family of degenerates miscalculated the mindset of those watching. It never dawned on them that folks would find it disgraceful for millionares who do nothing but these silly videos all day and own multiple homes to ask for handouts to cover medical bills of an irresponsibly uninsured kid after he broke the law and trespassed on a dangerous cliff over a volcano.
You should have seen the comments on their social media platforms.
Now b4 ambassador pj makes a snide remark, this is just the reality of their situation.
They attempted to do a podcast which went no where because let's be honest...his "fans" don't want to hear him talk.
Exactly righti'm just glad he's going to be ok. the toxicity here is next level. life is too short. so many didn't get hugged enough as kids.
This isn't new it's reposted this was from months ago I'd like to say I think it was around when he just turned 18 or before.... I don't think you should keep these up, but correct me if I'm wrongNew IG reel
why is this so funny lolCaleb Covfefe
why is this so funny lol
That last picture is not recent, he was just giving y'all a "throw back" of his old hair,
*The issue gas been resolved*That last picture is not recent, he was just giving y'all a "throw back" of his old hair,
like a bunch of fuckin idiots i bet... I dont know why people always donate to famous or seemingly well off people..Guess that go fund me went to good things after all like flights to Miami and then a carribean cruise. Wonder how the donors feel now.
View attachment 116990471View attachment 116990481
Wonder if anyone complained to go fund me. Can anyone set that up for any reason? Or is it supposed to be for true honest "charity" cases. This was ludicrous. 4 months ago they didn't have the $100k to pay the hospital for this irresponsible punk but now they have money for flights and cruises? Give me a break.like a bunch of fuckin idiots i bet... I dont know why people always donate to famous or seemingly well off people..
I TRIED TO TELL THEM LOLGuess that go fund me went to good things after all like flights to Miami and then a carribean cruise. Wonder how the donors feel now.
View attachment 116990471View attachment 116990481
That's why I wondered if gofundme allows anyone to ask for anything. Don't know if they care. If the people want to give money away I guess they can. There should be standards though where the donor isn't bring mislead.I TRIED TO TELL THEM LOL![]()
Did any of you donate?That's why I wondered if gofundme allows anyone to ask for anything. Don't know if they care. If the people want to give money away I guess they can. There should be standards though where the donor isn't bring mislead.
On the content front, when you don't go to school or have a shred of intelligence whatsoever, this I guess is what is expected to be posted. Parents should be ashamed of themselves for trying to be their kids friends.
Shameless of him to post himself on a cruise right before the donors eyes.
View attachment 117115301
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.