Those were some of them, but there were a bunch.Was those the ones where he had those silk leopard print boxers on?
Allegedly they were from various people who claimed they'd traded nudes with him after meeting him on Tumblr. The one somewhat interesting bit of evidence was that there were pictures from different people making the same claim, and in most of them, the dick and heavily manicured pubes were oddly consistent. But that's hardly a smoking gun, and the pictures have been scoured over and over throughout the years for any other corroborating details without much success. I like to think that they're him, I certainly wouldn't claim it as a fact.Were the arguments based on more than the usual "It is him because I want it to be him."
I guess I’m just old now but I can’t stand the baggy straight leg jeans trend
It's terrible, it was terrible 20-30 years ago, and still remains so. Stick to form-fitting clothing that look nice and neat from now on, even if it's not in style now, it will be at some point againI guess I’m just old now but I can’t stand the baggy straight leg jeans trend
He left all social media so we won't get new content.This was once a fun thread
I think he's still hot!He’s looking mad rough these days…. a shame
He’s looking mad rough these days…. a shame
Unfortunately, I don't think he needs one. He seems to have made enough moneyDid he make an onlyfans yet?
Unfortunately, I don't think he needs one. He seems to have made enough money
He's probably cumming in anyone and anything on a daily basisIt's true, but he's such an exhibitionist (love all the bare ass shots we got from him!) that I don't doubt he'd start an OF just to show off and as motivation for keeping himself fit. But he's probably more about the tease and hint of things than going all-out.![]()
SO FUCKING FUCKABLE
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.