Can you cum as much as when you were young in your 50s, 60s and 70s?

rovira49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can you cum as much as when you were young in your 50s, 60s and 70s?. I heard some people that can cum a lot in their 50s, 60 and 70s and for others ejaculation diminishes. Can you increase ejaculation volume?

I'm sure it varies from man to man. I could make a huge mess when I was younger, but I can barely make a mess at all now. My testosterone was very low to almost non-existent, and my doctor put me on testosterone injections. I am cumming more, but nothing like before. However, I do think it is perfectly normal for a man's sperm volume to decrease as he gets older, like in his 50's and beyond. I tried Semenax once and it really increased pre-cum volume but not sperm volume.

Reactions: rbi99
I'm sure it varies from man to man. I could make a huge mess when I was younger, but I can barely make a mess at all now. My testosterone was very low to almost non-existent, and my doctor put me on testosterone injections. I am cumming more, but nothing like before. However, I do think it is perfectly normal for a man's sperm volume to decrease as he gets older, like in his 50's and beyond. I tried Semenax once and it really increased pre-cum volume but not sperm volume.
What was the cause of your low testosterone?

What was the cause of your low testosterone?
As far as I have been told, yes. My doc said at was at rock bottom on everything in the hormone department. I've been on T and Pregnyl for 3 months now and it's getting a lot better. I am horny as fuck again, masturbating nearly constant when I'm not having physical sex. Tugging the hell out if with soft blankets in bed at night and humping the sheets till I have a hard cum. Just horny as fuck again. Not much sperm though.

In mine young years i could cumm every day 2 times. The problem with a big cock is that it takes much blood and energie to get hard. I cant get him hard for almost 10 years ,but cumm onve a 10 days with a soft dick. Mine wife still plays with the balls and cock and it is at mine 64 still verry nice to cumm and unload.

I was never a massive cummer, but I had a real nice, thick amount when I did cum. As I have gotten older my cum is just about the same in density, but definitely not as much volume as I used to have. I am envious of the guys who have large loads because my wife loves swallowing my loads and it would be erotic as all hell if I could keep pumping out more as she swallowed.

Until I was about 40, I would shoot in 6-7 very rapid squirts that would hit my face and pillow. The force and volume are less 18 years later but I will say my libido and drive are higher now then ever. And I can re-load in about 30 minutes or less.

Reactions: bisex4fun