Can you cum as much as when you were young in your 50s, 60s and 70s?

Just now 50, but I can say my volume is MUCH lower than it was. I use to cum a lot. I am on HRT now. I have to say once I started testosterone my cum volume dropped immensely. I honestly don't know why though. I'm hornier than ever, but that volume is next to nothing.

Can you cum as much as when you were young in your 50s, 60s and 70s?. I heard some people that can cum a lot in their 50s, 60 and 70s and for others ejaculation diminishes. Can you increase ejaculation volume?
I honestly don't know for myself, as for many decades, most of my cum has been deep inside the pussy of the woman I was with at the time. When in a relationship, I rarely masturbate, as I'd much rather have sex!

When I used condoms for an extended period of time for birth control, I could tell that sometimes there was more cum in the end than others. I think it had more to do with how long it had been since I last orgasmed, how hot and sexy the sex session was, and my own horniness and arousal level.

As for differences over time, the wet spots on the sheets seem as big as they've always been, so maybe there's been no significant difference compared to when I was 20. I know my orgasms are just as great as they've always been.

As others have mentioned, some supplements can possibly have an impact on ejaculate,

Changes in strength and volume are normal parts of aging. For some, it's less, and for some, it's more. I was on an anti-depressant, and it fucked up my sex drive for years. I went through periods when my cum was thin and others where it was thick and gelatinous. It was weird. Here we are decades later. I've lost 40 pounds, started testosterone replacement, and a new anti-depressant after not being on one for 30 years. My sex drive went away for about three weeks while my body adjusted to it, and when it came back, it was insane. Orgasms were better, and the volume was higher. That could be from my attempt to stay hydrated. One morning, while sitting at my desk trying to plan a hookup, I felt something on my leg, and I found I was dripping pre-cum, which is something I've never done. I don't know if that will be a regular thing, but it was a surprise because I would only get a drop or two before. So, is it the weight loss, testosterone, or the anti-depressant? Who knows. I'm 55, not 25, and I'm in the best health I've been in in decades. Whatever it is, I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

Hi, daddy 65 here,
I can't say I cum less or more as I did when younger. What I can say for sure is that I still have hot sex desire. Cumming every day, at least one time. Some days can be 2 or 3 times depending partners.

Yes. 53 years here. The various men I'm with are mostly surprised by it, and LOVE it. It's fun to give them a memory, albeit a messy (or filling) one.

Reactions: Ben Tramer
Just now 50, but I can say my volume is MUCH lower than it was. I use to cum a lot. I am on HRT now. I have to say once I started testosterone my cum volume dropped immensely. I honestly don't know why though. I'm hornier than ever, but that volume is next to nothing.
I've been on HRT for >10 years and one thing the doctors don't mention is that most men will stop sperm production on testosterone replacement. It doesn't happen right away, but over time sperm count in semen drops to nil. Lower sperm = lower seminal volume...

I've been on HRT for >10 years and one thing the doctors don't mention is that most men will stop sperm production on testosterone replacement. It doesn't happen right away, but over time sperm count in semen drops to nil. Lower sperm = lower seminal volume...
I cycle. I do pellets for HRT. So I have some higher times with Test then other times. I can tell when I'm on the begging of a treatment or end of a treatment. I have much larger volumes then in middle.

Early 50s here.

The volume is maybe a little less but not a significant amount.

Itā€™s the velocity of the ropes thatā€™s changed. Occasionally still throw ropes onto my chest, but at other times it is a cascade down my cock with no trajectory (which would have never happened in my 20s).

Reactions: smrm
I was never a massive cummer, but I had a real nice, thick amount when I did cum. As I have gotten older my cum is just about the same in density, but definitely not as much volume as I used to have. I am envious of the guys who have large loads because my wife loves swallowing my loads and it would be erotic as all hell if I could keep pumping out more as she swallowed.
From the verified pic, no wonder your wife loves swallowing your loads. Thatā€™s a great cock

Reactions: rbi99
I'm 50. My volume and intensity remain as good as ever. But I miss having those zero-degree erections, when the entire shaft of your cock presses firmly against your abs

Reactions: Ben Tramer
I'm 50. My volume and intensity remain as good as ever. But I miss having those zero-degree erections, when the entire shaft of your cock presses firmly against your abs
Vertical erections are a sight to behold. Especially when you pull down your underwear and your cock springs up real stiff like an immovable appendage. Straight up. Reminds me of high school.

Reactions: Uupeksham