Can you stick your penis in a toilet paper roll?

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Interestingly no… I almost feel as if the minority of men can do this
You reckon this puts me in the minority? I’m surprised at the number of men here too big to fit in the tube but still think they are the exception 4CA46E5B-012B-418F-887C-5964BAED1EE4.jpeg

GetNakedIGotAPlan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You reckon this puts me in the minority? I’m surprised at the number of men here too big to fit in the tube but still think they are the exception View attachment 66191991
Did you delete this post? Or is my phone glitching out? If you did I’ll delete this post quoting you.

apparently there are different sizes rolls, so maybe that skews the results, but from all the dicks IRL I’ve seen maybe one or two out of twenty would fit in the roll. Fit as in the erect penis going through and able to touch the base like in this photo. A lot of the time I see the tip prevents this

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Did you delete this post? Or is my phone glitching out? If you did I’ll delete this post quoting you.

apparently there are different sizes rolls, so maybe that skews the results, but from all the dicks IRL I’ve seen maybe one or two out of twenty would fit in the roll. Fit as in the erect penis going through and able to touch the base like in this photo. A lot of the time I see the tip prevents this
I’m surprised by your figures but if that’s your experience then I am not going to disagree. I must admit most cocks I see appear thicker than mine

Reactions: diver6 and Neijo

Bakugou_

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: diver6