Can you suck your own cock? Autofellatio

edonline

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can usually do it after being in a hot relaxing environment - hot as in temperature-wise such as a long steamy shower, hot tub/jacuzzi, sauna, etc. Yoga, stretching and flexibility exercises also help.

Reactions: RJ5on1

Crex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
From my late teens throughout my 20s, I could definitely lick the top, once or twice I was able to get the whole head in my mouth. But honestly, it was never worth the discomfort, and now that I'm in my mid 30s I'm not about to risk injury for a feeling that's not even comparable to having someone else do it.

Reactions: bijockfl

JB-Ski

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’ve never been able to do it, I don’t think my dick is big enough. I’ve hurt my neck a few times trying when I was younger and if I couldn’t do it then, I seriously doubt I’d ever be able to do it now.

I sometimes jerk myself off into my open mouth though. That helps to satisfy the cravings a little when I have an overwhelming desire for a mouthful of cum :blush:

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I could for years .. suck about half my cock and shoot into my mouth.

When I was younger .. ( names and all won’t be said.. keep secret hehe). I was being fucked legs up.. and he’d push my legs toward my head more and he did it until had some of my cock in my mouth ( not to mention my back popped and hurt like a mother fucker )

But I sucked on my cock all the way to it was cool deepthroating my own cock.. and swallowing my load as he I did that few times over the years

Also liked laying on my back flipping my legs over and sucking my cock.. but as one person says not as flexible now

coolestguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
From my late teens throughout my 20s, I could definitely lick the top, once or twice I was able to get the whole head in my mouth. But honestly, it was never worth the discomfort, and now that I'm in my mid 30s I'm not about to risk injury for a feeling that's not even comparable to having someone else do it.
That's good feedback. Thank you

D

deleted23931611

I wish the fuck l could...there be no reason to leave the house

PsychicPenguin22

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I used to be able to do it when I was younger and more flexible. Once or twice I could get the whole head and maybe a little bit more in my mouth. I don’t think it's worth the effort and potential neck injury though. It feels like you're sucking a dick more than getting your dick sucked.