Cannabis And Intensity

4202HHN

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Hi, folks. Other than showing off and hanging out, I'm here to see if anyone else gets the same (mind blowing) results from cannabis that I do. It makes sex and orgasm better for a lot of people but I think I'm an extreme example. Smoking weed inevitably gets me boned up and leaking. Before long it's like my dick is radiating pleasure and I have to work it or get it worked.

The sensation is not only a lot more intense than normal, I can spend an hour moving from orgasm to orgasm with my dick on that edge right before you know you're going to cum. It oozes honey and about every 30 seconds I have a full on orgasm and the dick honey rushes out in waves. When I can't take it any more and finally do shoot sperm, it's like everything inside me is exploding out my dick at once. There is no way to describe the ecstasy.

The video is an example. Anyone else get this intense?
View attachment video-1562900517.mp4

I used to get those same results from vaping. The pleasure would radiate constantly from my dick. It was closer to what people described from prostate orgasm but it was all penis focused. Unfortunately I don't vape much anymore nor do I seem to get the same effect. Maybe it was a certain strain i was using but the plugs around here just calls everything "kush". Who knows what strain I used.

If you are into prostate play, I suggest trying to use a prostate massager, I hear they have those same effects but constantly as long as its inside while high. At least SOME people do.

Hey guys! Man O man was I glad to run across this!
I LOVE 420 for this reason and nearly this reason alone.
There is nothing like toking and edging until it hits you, then finding the perfect spot ... totally relax and give it up for an amazing release!
I’ve researched it some and I still don’t know EXACTLY which turpentine(s) are key but some strains are better than other.
My favorite is SkyWalker. It’s actually been written up as one of the best for sex. Not too sleepy, not to buzzed, just right, and it is!
Sounding is even MORE intense if you go deep.

Oh yes I get high always before sex now. It makes sex MUCH better for me. For me the emotional intensity is the biggest thing. I’m very relaxed and in the moment but at the same time my passion flows freely. I feel my desires more intensely and it kind of feels like I can dip into pure animal instinct at times.

My dick usually gets hard with anticipation now once I start toking the og kush.

Sex is the best when high. And for the those with sexual insecurities about performance or hardness... Give it a try. The worst thing is you don't like it. The best thing is you will fuck like you never fucked before.

Weed and sex are my bread n butter! Makes orgasms more intense and fucking more pleasurable, plus it turns me tf on!

Tho I gotta say, if you haven’t fucked while tripping on acid, you are seriously missing out because that’s the best sex I’ve ever had. Hella hard, enormous body high, it was amazing!!

Oh yes I get high always before sex now. It makes sex MUCH better for me. For me the emotional intensity is the biggest thing. I’m very relaxed and in the moment but at the same time my passion flows freely. I feel my desires more intensely and it kind of feels like I can dip into pure animal instinct at times.

My dick usually gets hard with anticipation now once I start toking the og kush.
lol ... I LOVE that! It's like pavlove's dogs. I take a hit and I can feel my nuts start to ache and my boy wants to play. Sometimes it takes all I have to "leave things alone" for the first 20 min or so. That's when it gets good. :D

Reactions: 4202HHN
I consume so much so often that I don't notice a difference unless I eat it in high doses. Like, 500 mg's or more. Typically sativa makes me more horny, I recently discovered. Indica's don't knock me out, sativa's don't pick me up. The only noticable difference for me is that if I have edibles made from sativa flower my pussy gets really excited.

Smoking basically just keeps me from being overwhelmingly angry/anxious/depressed.

For my fella it's basically the same, we consume pretty much the same amount.

Back in the day though, before my tolerance was so ridiculously high, oh yeah. Smoking weed helped me discover how intense and hardcore my orgasms can be. I had many explosive 'gasms before... But when I started smoking it blew my mind.

I started fucking myself a lot more often.

Hi, folks. Other than showing off and hanging out, I'm here to see if anyone else gets the same (mind blowing) results from cannabis that I do. It makes sex and orgasm better for a lot of people but I think I'm an extreme example. Smoking weed inevitably gets me boned up and leaking. Before long it's like my dick is radiating pleasure and I have to work it or get it worked.

The sensation is not only a lot more intense than normal, I can spend an hour moving from orgasm to orgasm with my dick on that edge right before you know you're going to cum. It oozes honey and about every 30 seconds I have a full on orgasm and the dick honey rushes out in waves. When I can't take it any more and finally do shoot sperm, it's like everything inside me is exploding out my dick at once. There is no way to describe the ecstasy.

The video is an example. Anyone else get this intense?
Love burning one and edging out mini loads all night. When I finally blow it is extremely intense. So awesome!

My wife and I have been toking together and fucking while high for the last 20 years and yes, without a doubt, we both can feel the difference high or not. Orgasms are out of the park strong, for both of us. But, if I smoke too much I get a little too out of it and sometimes the intensity gets low. I can totally get absorbed in the sex way better when I'm high, I'm so focused and so intent on both of our pleasure at the same time. We have longer sessions together too when we're high together.

Weed and sex are my bread n butter! Makes orgasms more intense and fucking more pleasurable, plus it turns me tf on!

Tho I gotta say, if you haven’t fucked while tripping on acid, you are seriously missing out because that’s the best sex I’ve ever had. Hella hard, enormous body high, it was amazing!!

I did try it on acid, never could get the nut. Fortunately other methods work!