pretty girl said my dick 19.4cm x 14.4cm (7.6" x 5.6") is small to give her orgasm

Now I see what you try to do.
The red lines can be the same on your picture, but not in reality (see my previous test image comparing tape and ruler, they are the same).
The effect you noticed is called barrel optical distortion, a deviation from rectilinear projection, as in the image below showing a picture with barrel distortion of a chessboard (in fact, the chessboard is symmetrical). In barrel distortion, image magnification decreases with distance from the optical axis.

Barrel_distortion.jpg

So you are trying to take the largest distortion (longest vertical red line) from the center point of the image and apply it to the rest of the image areas that are not as distorted.

Your reasoning and measurement from the very beginning is wrong, as you are analyzing a distorted image. If you had first removed the distortion of the photo then it would make more sense, but you didn't, and you claim topic is "not that difficult", yet it is, so you either don't understand the issue or you are misleading people by intention.

You can read more about that here Distortion (optics) - Wikipedia

TLTR: optical distortion still doesn't change the length of the dick.

Reactions: paskharen
Distance to the object is irrelevant. We all know that. Not going to argue any further. It is not helping this (your) topic
Must-Resist-Penis-Joke

Reactions: Baghira86
You don't have to help my topic, it doesn't matter even if she had a better sex with a bigger cock, I am ok with that, as I am not the biggest and have no reason to hide the reality.

But you've just showed some bullshit photo, so I suggest that you show your cock with the same measurement method I did, showing you are longer then in reality, how long are you? assuming you are 12cm long show you are 20cm, so everybody here can clearly understand what you really mean and that's possible to do.

• Haha
Reactions: dickapick
You don't have to help my topic, it doesn't matter even if she had a better sex with a bigger cock, I am ok with that, as I am not the biggest and have no reason to hide the reality.

But you've just showed some bullshit photo, so I suggest that you show your cock with the same measurement method I did, showing you are longer then in reality, how long are you? assuming you are 12cm long show you are 20cm, so everybody here can clearly understand what you really mean and that's possible to do.
Let's face it. You created the story in order to post a photo of a penis -- yours or somebody else's -- to get comments on it for your own prurient pleasure. Otherwise, what was the point of posting the photo? The dilemma you describe did not need a visual aid in order for people to address it.

Reactions: Bradipus
Tell her she should buy herself a 20 " dildo and fuck herself :)
That's a good clue. Maybe she uses a huge dildo and that would explain why she was dissatisfied with a real dick.
She also told me that men leave her after the first sex. I'm not surprised, who wants to fuck a woman who tells them their dick is too small for her?

Reactions: nicematureguy