Cardozafitness18

Finally got around to processing this vid and uploading it here haha (I have more of his content to upload), lowkey hes hot as fuck, just wish he was more consistent and had more reasonable prices, he’d probably be a big creator, to my fellow users that cant see vids message my telegram and i’ll send u the video :) (cd4509)
View attachment 137826661
Thanks so much for posting!

Reactions: gaycali1997
This is so fucking funny, last time i checked he’s ppv? and charges too much for the mediocre shit he posts. he wondes why..
View attachment 139655101
Guys who get entitled about this stuff are so funny to me. Who would want to support someone who bitchily guilts you into giving them money?

This is so fucking funny, last time i checked he’s ppv? and charges too much for the mediocre shit he posts. he wondes why..
View attachment 139655101
lmfao clown ass shit, maybe if he was serious , consistent we would subscribe but he’s always deleting and making new onlyfans, or taking a month to upload something to just apologize later and saying “now I’ll be putting content more often” and he never commits to it

He could be doing much more money if he cleaned up a bit his act. He needs to start managing his beard, hair and being a little more approachable within his comments and the way he portrays himself on social media.

Reactions: Calfitness99
He could be doing much more money if he cleaned up a bit his act. He needs to start managing his beard, hair and being a little more approachable within his comments and the way he portrays himself on social media.
I'm fine with the beard, but I agree about his demeanor. He's so unpleasant and antagonistic while talking to his audience. Contrast him with someone like Mike Fortier, who's such a golden retriever on his socials, so you feel good supporting his OF.