Cash Master/alpha Thread

BrooklynBear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, I haven't. I checked him out, though. Seems like a weird scammer to me.
Yeah. That’s my thought too. The idea is intriguing but the photo is clearly 20 years younger than the man looks like in his videos. that mismatch makes him less reliable in my mind

TheKasba

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah. That’s my thought too. The idea is intriguing but the photo is clearly 20 years younger than the man looks like in his videos. that mismatch makes him less reliable in my mind
For me is was the who theme of what he has going on. It looks like a pyramid scam of findom.

TreyStephen

Cherished Member
Media
Why are all the UK and Australian Alphas jacked gods and all one from the US look like boy band rejects? Not fair.
Oh look in fairness before those two hit the scene ours were all skinny twinks or middle aged rebranded leather daddies.

You just gotta approach bodybuilders on Instagram and make it worth their while. The scene is what you make it pay alphas not twinks.

Reactions: WisteriaDay

TheKasba

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh look in fairness before those two hit the scene ours were all skinny twinks or middle aged rebranded leather daddies.

You just gotta approach bodybuilders on Instagram and make it worth their while. The scene is what you make it pay alphas not twinks.
I know the drill my guy, but Americans are a different breed right now. Have you seen TikTok? They're not the brightest (and I say that as an American). Especially this generation. You need a translator who is fluent in stupid to make them understand what you are saying. Believe meI have tried.