D
deleted21276661
Guest
Hot, do you have Twitter?
Hot, do you have Twitter?
I’m sorry I don’t, it’s a random findHot, do you have Twitter?
Hey. I commented on this post in the other thread, but wanted to ask a few questions. Have you tried staying naked with him longer? Have you talked to him facing him, no towel between you and him? Have you tried getting a full erection and talking to him? Have you thought about mentioning you’re “sorry” your erect? Just curious.I’d like to share with you all something that happened to me yesterday. I also shared this on another thread.
There’s this guy in my gym that I’ve had a crush for the past 3 months. We’ve started working out at the same hours and usually we bump into each other. He seem to be in his late 30’s, nice body and all, my type of men, and he’s married (cause I see a ring). Very polite dude, often we have small talks, but he usually keeps it to himself.
Soooo yesterday I bumped into him butt naked in the locker rooms. I could tell by his reaction looking at me that I my face turned red immediately, and I could not help myself not to stare. The worst thing about it all is that I was in a hurry so I had to undress in front of him and I had a pretty obvious semi/hard on going on. I was very embarrassed with the overall situation.
but the point is that he saw my boner and kept looking for a bit.
I don’t think he thought it was awkward cause after I came back from the shower we had some casual but quick small talk. hopefully he won’t see it as a problem, cause I like having him around.
Yes! As I mentioned on the other thread, we’ve been butt naked in front of each other a few times by now, and this has been incredible.Hey. I commented on this post in the other thread, but wanted to ask a few questions. Have you tried staying naked with him longer? Have you talked to him facing him, no towel between you and him? Have you tried getting a full erection and talking to him? Have you thought about mentioning you’re “sorry” your erect? Just curious.
Unfortunately not that I know of, it was a random find on the web.Anymore if this guy?
I’ve decided to create a thread about this matter, since more have happened. Here it is:Hey. I commented on this post in the other thread, but wanted to ask a few questions. Have you tried staying naked with him longer? Have you talked to him facing him, no towel between you and him? Have you tried getting a full erection and talking to him? Have you thought about mentioning you’re “sorry” your erect? Just curious.
I think it’s bootywankenobi and ddlovesundiesDo you have this profiles name / link?![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.