"caught wanking" videos

B_rzl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i find it so very hot to see a guy being caught in the act, wanking or anything, or a young couple messing around or fucking, when someone comes in, like older brother, and they jump and quickly cover themselves with something stupid, like a notebook or something.
i found this video today and just couldnt stop replaying it, its so hot that he is caught halfway through cumming, and just keeps going.

any other similar videos?

Last edited by a moderator:

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
if i remember correctly, wasn't he arrested from being identified through several of these videos posted online?

either way, this guy is super hung and muscular...you wouldn't think he'd need such a dangerous hobby to get off. sure he could get as much ass as he wanted

B_rzl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
never mind the mall or him being arrested or not, i like the video merely because he was interrupted, and the way he kept cumming and quickly dressing. So, any caught videos or not?

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
if i remember correctly, wasn't he arrested from being identified through several of these videos posted online?

Haha, has he?! I remember wondering if that would ever happen. That sucks, he had some great videos.