Celebrities and Models Who Sell Nudes Privately

What is it you say in your message? How much do you typically offer?

I don’t want to go into too many details, but basically some variation of: [hi, I’m a big fan of xyz] [I was wondering if you might be interested in x] [politely assure them that you’re not there to bother or harass them, and if they’re not interested that’s fine]

Generally I’d leave money discussions for later, as it varies a lot, just ascertain if there’s any interest at all, and then you can discuss money.

I don’t want to go into too many details, but basically some variation of: [hi, I’m a big fan of xyz] [I was wondering if you might be interested in x] [politely assure them that you’re not there to bother or harass them, and if they’re not interested that’s fine]

Generally I’d leave money discussions for later, as it varies a lot, just ascertain if there’s any interest at all, and then you can discuss money.
Being polite and complimentary goes a long way. At worst they never respond, but most do.The key issue is trust. Most are very willing to sell nudes, but are very worried they will be leaked. Getting past that is the biggest challenge and where sites like this make it a lot harder.

Being polite and complimentary goes a long way. At worst they never respond, but most do.The key issue is trust. Most are very willing to sell nudes, but are very worried they will be leaked. Getting past that is the biggest challenge and where sites like this make it a lot harder.

Yeah. I have no intention of betraying anyone’s trust, so when I do get to chatting with somebody I’ll clearly tell them that I’m willing to comply with any security measures they feel are necessary. Most people still are very reluctant though, or can’t really think of what would make them feel secure.

Yeah. I have no intention of betraying anyone’s trust, so when I do get to chatting with somebody I’ll clearly tell them that I’m willing to comply with any security measures they feel are necessary. Most people still are very reluctant though, or can’t really think of what would make them feel secure.
It helps to acknowledge their concerns and that there is nothing you can do to prove your honest intention to protect their privacy. The trick is usually finding the right amount that will overcome their reluctance and make them take a chance. Then most importantly, follow through on the promise and never leak or even discuss anyone by name.

Reactions: Caesarimp
It helps to acknowledge their concerns and that there is nothing you can do to prove your honest intention to protect their privacy. The trick is usually finding the right amount that will overcome their reluctance and make them take a chance. Then most importantly, follow through on the promise and never leak or even discuss anyone by name.

All good points, yes. I'll also say by contrast I've encountered some guys who are quite reckless and trusting and I've had to give them a few pointers for their own security. And also because if they were ever to experience leaks I don't want them to think I had anything to do with it lol

Reactions: Dokteki
All good points, yes. I'll also say by contrast I've encountered some guys who are quite reckless and trusting and I've had to give them a few pointers for their own security. And also because if they were ever to experience leaks I don't want them to think I had anything to do with it lol
Same here. I have had several consider an Only Fans and have been honest about the pros and cons. More challenging some have come off a closed OF due to leaks. I think they felt more comfy with just one person buying nudes rather than OF subs they have no interaction with. Most who open an OF at least were open to the idea of nudes, but the experience of dealing with subs on OF made them decide not to.

Reactions: Caesarimp
Same here. I have had several consider an Only Fans and have been honest about the pros and cons. More challenging some have come off a closed OF due to leaks. I think they felt more comfy with just one person buying nudes rather than OF subs they have no interaction with. Most who open an OF at least were open to the idea of nudes, but the experience of dealing with subs on OF made them decide not to.

I've chatted with a number of people on OF who genuinely did not know that content could get leaked and went in with the intention of showing all, only to find out that it wasn't viable for them. As I've tried to tell people on this board in many places for many years, a lot of people do not mind getting naked selectively, for a limited audience, when they have some reasonable degree of control over it. But they don't want to expose themselves to the whole world. If OF actually put any serious effort into protecting creator content we might see more high profile accounts actually follow through with the promise of nudity.

Of course that's not to say that OF isn't also full of grifters who are just there to extract money from gullible rubes, too. Both things can be true.

Reactions: Dokteki
I've chatted with a number of people on OF who genuinely did not know that content could get leaked and went in with the intention of showing all, only to find out that it wasn't viable for them. As I've tried to tell people on this board in many places for many years, a lot of people do not mind getting naked selectively, for a limited audience, when they have some reasonable degree of control over it. But they don't want to expose themselves to the whole world. If OF actually put any serious effort into protecting creator content we might see more high profile accounts actually follow through with the promise of nudity.

Of course that's not to say that OF isn't also full of grifters who are just there to extract money from gullible rubes, too. Both things can be true.
i say all the time that the people most responsible for no nudes on an OF are people who leak the tame content that is posted first.Those who leak do more to prevent hotter content than anything. Though, in some cases I was happy to move in and get the nudes everyone wanted. You can usually tell when someone is setting out on a path towards nudes that a leak brought to a halt.
Even some grifters will sell nudes privately if you handle it right, but leaks lead them to the grifting approach.There is a reason some do not like their own subs. It is similar to asking anyone who works retail what they think of their customers.

i say all the time that the people most responsible for no nudes on an OF are people who leak the tame content that is posted first.Those who leak do more to prevent hotter content than anything. Though, in some cases I was happy to move in and get the nudes everyone wanted. You can usually tell when someone is setting out on a path towards nudes that a leak brought to a halt.
Even some grifters will sell nudes privately if you handle it right, but leaks lead them to the grifting approach. There is a reason some do not like their own subs. It is similar to asking anyone who works retail what they think of their customers.

Yeah, there's few things I hate more than people clamoring for content to be shared in like, the first 24 hours of someone starting an OF. My god, give them some time to find their footing and feel out what they're gonna do at the very least. Or if you insist on sharing, don't do it here, the most obvious and public forum for nudes on the entire internet. If you google any celebrity name + nude this site is one of the top 3 results.

And yeah, I've also tried to approach people who have non-nude OFs and ask them if they'll do more explicit content and what it will take to cut through all the crap. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Usually if they're actually run by the content creator they'll at least talk about it. If it's run by a manager they'll probably just send you 5 more PPVs. I recently talked with an actor on OF and he was very polite about it, said he wasn't prepared to do more explicit content right now, but it wasn't a definite no.

General tip for anyone reading: if you treat people like human beings and not like walking talking wank material you're likely to get better results!

General tip for anyone reading: if you treat people like human beings and not like walking talking wank material you're likely to get better results!
That is the hard part for most on LPSG which is why they need LPSG.

Some guys are more comfy selling to one buyer rather than the thirsty masses. Others usually have a price, just a matter of your willingness to risk paying that.

Guys check @bansalsaab_official on insta, he does nude pvt shows for his subscribers. Buy his subscription and share some ho

Guys check @bansalsaab_official on insta, he does nude pvt shows for his subscribers. Buy his subscription and share some hot stuff
If u have found his nudes please share men..

Reactions: jan397