593_1000.jpg

Reactions: dlks151

domeboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Charlize Theron was very hot when she was young and now she's a very hot milf

charlize-theron-ew-s-women-who-kick-ass-panel-at-comic-con-in-san-diego-07-22-2017-1.jpg
D1R28q6WwAAdp-l.jpg

e00b69aee3866f61e6d541ad023d92c4.jpg
Charlize-Theron.jpg
AidFlOw.jpg
Charlize would be a nasty hot fuck. After a 10 man gb where she ruins the guys, she's covered in cum and dripping creampies but still wants more so you 2 other guys step up and eat,fuck,cream every hole and she lays on a sofa begging for more as you shoot your 3rd loads all over her face then take turns licking that bitch clean.

O

OldFirm08

Mmmm,,,,my vote is for Chloe Grace Morentz.......she's been old enough, legal, for a couple years. Also has grown some fabulous tits but only teases them in a bikini so far. Superb tight little ass that would look great bent over getting dicked up from behind. A nice short vid of her choking on cock, with spit and cum running down her face would break the internet. Would be just what she needs, to get her tight pussy split open by at least an 8 inch BBC and pounded good and hard in every hole. Prep her for her upcoming nude movie career we've been waiting for. !! See if she can out-whore Kristen Stewart for nakedness at a fairly early age.

CGM1.JPG
CGM2.JPG

Reactions: txnrude
O

OldFirm08

Bebe Rexha is a size queen for sure, look at that body. Kinda nasty look on her face and that ass is amazing
bgus_1348696_008.jpg

The guys in front of her must have a nice view
bebe-rexha-performing-at-the-flamingo-go-pool-in-las-vegas-_14.jpg

source.gif

This pic looks like a Blecked Raw scene is about to happen
dIng6NXatPXt2C1BIfEsNWXL9KD1BoX5OwMV99h_ZS0.jpg
17177008-7348045-image-a-1_1565593961664.jpg
aCXnGJg.jpg

Imagine sliding a big fat cock in her in that position
Bebe-Rexha-1-e1567183768352.jpg

french-montana-bebe-rexha-twitter-1.jpg

O

OldFirm08

All mess up above sorry.. It wouldn't let me respond as intended AND would not let me delete the 'attached'
As for who is fucked next by BBC? It shouldn't be like Lady Gaga as someone mentioned, or others who are already whored' out all over the place. Lacey Chabert' listed is one of those many bitches who have cheated, denied us men of her fine firm hot nude body intentionally for all these years, right along with her TV show buddy JenLoveHewett.....Those two could have had such a fine nude movie career IF they had chosen to do so....Add a few others who wouldn't give it up. Took way up to about age 30 for Kirsten Dunst to finally do full nude and topless scenes. But if I wanted to see 'payback' by having someone fucked hard by a BBC, I'd put Lacey right at the top of the list, so those wonderful tits of hers got big tme tittie fucked by a big bull, as she's tied down, blindfolded, and taking a second big dick to her mouth, pussy or ass at the same time. She owes us !! Biaaach !!

WCM3201983

Sexy Member
Media
Ouch.. Umm that's tough, mostly because of the sheer amount of celebrity Crushes I have that desperately need a BBC pounding.

So just a quick set of ground rules for myself.
#1: Don't mention anyone who's already been mentioned with few exceptions.
#2: Don't mention more then say 3-4 per post.
#3: Don't flood this thread with posts. Because Seriously i could do like a 20 long list. so. In no parti 1b96fce466ad1d128a50502bc6facd83Pink.jpg
P!nk: Is criminally under appreciated, Rocking body, punky look I love and Great attitude, the kind of girl that not only needs a BBC, but needs a few!

6WPolY7Wd3GMiuN1dPxYZX7liik.jpg

Zendaya: I have a thing for punky girls and cute girls, And she's cute as a little bug... A bug with amazing legs, that need to be spread while she's taking it hard.

1682b75e4a97ec74_Gwen.jpg.xxxlarge.jpg

Gwen Stafani: I've always been a fan but she's actually gotten hotter as she's entered full Milf Terrirotry.

Daisy+Ridley+Short+Hairstyles+Short+Wavy+Cut+eNmz8FdGIwbleng (3).jpg

Daisy Ridley: Cute, Pretty, Nice accent and Again rocking body!

CS42319586best-quality-MILE-miley.jpg

Yes Miley Cyrus: Specifically pixie cut blond Miley. Again cute/punk look. (Also I have a think for short hair to be honest) People give her a lot of shit, but honestly I kind of dig a "Don't give a shit attitude" And she seams pretty shill while not on stage.

All that being said, Miley does not need a BBC, she needs a Breeding Train of BBC run on her.