Celebrity Size Queens (Babecock & Quotes)

Size matters to Jennifer Lawrence

View attachment 133649511

Go to 1:52 of this video:
View attachment 133658101View attachment 133658271

Cover Story: Jennifer Lawrence, A New Light

Megan Fox is a size queen

"It's just a biological fact: sex does sell. But I wish it were more equal. I'm happy to buy some sex, too. I like a big weiner. Put it on the cover of a magazine and I'll buy it. It's not wrong, it just needs to go both ways." - Megan Fox

PressReader.com - Digital Newspaper & Magazine Subscriptions

View attachment 133649551

Reporter rudely yells out to Megan and her bf Machine Gun Kelly "MGK! you got to have a huge cock, right? how big is it?". And Megan answers: x.com

“Your dick needs to be in direct proportion to the drama that you cause.”
x.com

"A quiet cancer almost always has a huge penis" as she smiles

"I wonder if he's circumcised. I always wanted to try a sea cucumber" at 1:21 in the video below:

View attachment 133651821

Nicki Minaj is a size queen

When asked what she looks for in a boyfriend, she says "he has to have nice lips, and a big penis"

"I pull up with a nigga with a real big dick, that shit's so good, man a bitch came quick" in Say by Juicy J

"So, so hot in here, feels like a jungle (Yeah!) Me don't like boys that ain't jumbo."

All these and more quotes in the video below

Her ex-bf leaked pics of his huge uncut dick, which caused women on the internet to go wild.

Safaree Samuels Penis Goes Viral - theJasmineBRAND

Nicki Minaj's Ex, Safaree, Says She Stayed with Him Because of His Anaconda

"I never knew white boys had all this swag all of a sudden... you got a big dick?"

x.com

At 6:27, "If ya dick ain't big, please don't think it's supposed to get sucked":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbJExjOyoTM

View attachment 133655961

Screenshot 2024-06-23 at 1.05.01 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-06-23 at 1.05.26 PM.png