Celebs YOU saw naked...

Biehn was even better looking in person than he was on the screen. Naked, he was very hairy everywhere but had an incredible bubble butt. I had seen him a few times at my gym and I always hoped my shower time would overlap with his, but it didn't work out, except for once. I imagined that he went home to shower as he seemed very guarded. Finally, one day I hit the jackpot and he was showering a few stalls from me. When someone left the stall across from his I moved there, knowing that I probably looked a little obvious, but I knew this was my one shot. He mostly faced the shower, giving me a great look at that beautiful ass, but no view of his dick. Finally, he turned around and I saw it--it wasn't big and almost got lost in the sea of pubes...it seemed like maybe 4 inches, but with a big mushroom head. Still..who would care, he was so gorgeous. This was before his height of fame.
Thank You!

Reactions: jasonkenny
What did John Travolta's dick look like ?
I've written about it a few times on this site, but I'm happy to give a briefer account here. Travolta looked awful...sort of like the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man naked. His hair was completely white. He was obese with cellulite in his legs and ass. But his dick was amazing...huge and thick. He was flirting with guys in the shower and a few minutes later in the steam room. I hadn't seen him working out in the gym, he just appeared in the shower/spa area, which I've read is his MO. He tried to flirt with my, then partner, now husband...but my partner wasn't having any of it.

I’ve seen a few c-list celebrities in gyms in London. Mainly cast of soaps such as Eastenders and casually
One celebrity that sticks out in my mind was in eastenders at the time he had a great body in his gym gear. I caught sight of him in the changing rooms he’d showered and was changing into his clothes dropped his towel facing his locker I saw his ass it was big and toned his turned the his side I saw a side view of his penis is was long and had a trimmed bush. He put on a pair of white Armani briefs and his jeans then his polo shirt he didn’t button up his jeans he put on his socks and trainers all the wile with his package hanging out of his jeans he buttoned up grabbed his bag and left his ass looked amazing in his jeans.

I’ve seen a few c-list celebrities in gyms in London. Mainly cast of soaps such as Eastenders and casually
One celebrity that sticks out in my mind was in eastenders at the time he had a great body in his gym gear. I caught sight of him in the changing rooms he’d showered and was changing into his clothes dropped his towel facing his locker I saw his ass it was big and toned his turned the his side I saw a side view of his penis is was long and had a trimmed bush. He put on a pair of white Armani briefs and his jeans then his polo shirt he didn’t button up his jeans he put on his socks and trainers all the wile with his package hanging out of his jeans he buttoned up grabbed his bag and left his ass looked amazing in his jeans.
Can we have some details on the various c-list celebs? Who they were? Were any of them cut?

Reactions: Steviea88
I've written about it a few times on this site, but I'm happy to give a briefer account here. Travolta looked awful...sort of like the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man naked. His hair was completely white. He was obese with cellulite in his legs and ass. But his dick was amazing...huge and thick. He was flirting with guys in the shower and a few minutes later in the steam room. I hadn't seen him working out in the gym, he just appeared in the shower/spa area, which I've read is his MO. He tried to flirt with my, then partner, now husband...but my partner wasn't having any of it.
Travolta's dick sounds hot i love that his dick is girthy

Like this would be great to know......If I knew who it was. Not even a hint just "Eastenders". A popular soap opera with a million actors.

Reactions: Tomas26
When I lived in DC during the Clinton years, I used to go to the same gym as George Stephanopoulos. Saw him naked many, many times, and I can report that he's quite small.

It's funny because around that time, there was an episode of the TV show "Friends" in which Monica and Rachel supposedly see George in the apartment across the way and he drops his towel and stands there naked. Their facial expressions indicate that they're looking at a really big one. I had to laugh because I knew that the truth was exactly the opposite. I wonder what George thought of that episode . . .
I went to that same gym downtown and he always walked around and was comfortable being naked. He was adorable and hairy. Not that big but cute as can be back in the day.

dod you notice if Mr Madge, Guy Ritchie, was cut? To our is that he was circumcised before marrying her as he converted to Judaism

Imagine getting your cock cut to marry her - actually I wouldn’t get my cock cut for anyone. Love my foreskin

Biehn was even better looking in person than he was on the screen. Naked, he was very hairy everywhere but had an incredible bubble butt. I had seen him a few times at my gym and I always hoped my shower time would overlap with his, but it didn't work out, except for once. I imagined that he went home to shower as he seemed very guarded. Finally, one day I hit the jackpot and he was showering a few stalls from me. When someone left the stall across from his I moved there, knowing that I probably looked a little obvious, but I knew this was my one shot. He mostly faced the shower, giving me a great look at that beautiful ass, but no view of his dick. Finally, he turned around and I saw it--it wasn't big and almost got lost in the sea of pubes...it seemed like maybe 4 inches, but with a big mushroom head. Still..who would care, he was so gorgeous. This was before his height of fame.
fuckkkkk im so jealous. just watched the abyss, all of which i will forget aside from sexy Michael Biehn. He looks like one of my ex's in the face, with whom i had the hottest sex of my life

i used to be a room service waiter and a fine hotel in boston:
celcbs i saw naked
rex harrison
sly stallone
loretta swit
carolin kennedy

(not very exciting)
Were they all together (so to speak)? :)