CFNM male model IDs

Here is "Bert," from CFNMZONE's "Who's The Boss?" I'm not sure if he's been in anything else. Apparently these two are a real life couple, which to me, makes it much hotter. Whenever they're home, Loni expects Bert to wear nothing at all. This scene gets slept on, but the way they talk to each other is really sensual, and both of them are clearly having a good time. I'm always here for watching straight guys get off ;)

Attachments

Reactions: kittykittyrubquick
Matt and Rodney are forced to jump rope, lift weights, and do push-ups completely naked while their trainers and parole officer tease them and watch their dicks bounce. Eventually, they're taken out back to have their dicks measured. Sadly, no cumshot. The two have to end the workout with blue balls. I personally would have finished them off, but maybe they'll get lucky next week ;)

Attachments

More of this stud getting stroked off. Unfortunately, the only video sample I could find blocks our view of this guy as he shoots. If anyone knows his name, has more pics from the set, or has the video, please don't hold out on us :)

Attachments

The other guy is Travis Lee. He is so hot !
Travis Lee is in a LOT of CFNMZONE scenes. I'll get to work sharing what I have.

Here he is in "Surprise Visitors." He's showering after playing hoops with his friend (loosely implied to be Rodney/Ronny from the Strip Poker scene). While he's showering, his buddy's girlfriend and her best friend sneak in and steal his towel. When Travis tries to wipe his face with his towel, he turns around to see the two ladies ogling him.

"Come on now, are you gonna make me air dry?"
"Well we wouldn't mind that..."

Attachments

When Travis asks how long they've been standing there, they admit they've been admiring him for a while and were hoping to catch him relieving himself. They strike a deal with Travis: if he jacks off for them, he can get his towel back. Travis does them one better, and moves closer so they can grope him while he strokes.

Attachments

Travis admits that getting fondled by two ladies is way better than just masturbating alone in the shower. He's proud to shoot his load for them, and even after he cums, he's still rocking a semi from the excitement. Travis remarks that he's actually dry now and can just get dressed, but the ladies assure him that there's no need.

Travis can also be seen in "Our Naked Beach Boy Toy." Here, he goes in to test the water but realizes it's cold. Paige, up to her usual tricks, takes his towel and tells him to drop trow to dry off. When Travis balks at this, Paige pulls them down herself, then cups his balls to sweeten the deal. Travis is worried someone might see, but she slides her hand over his bare ass and assures him he has nothing to worry about. This is enough to completely charm him out of his swim trunks.
media.io_Cfnm shower jackArchive.mp4

Attachments

Travis is so hot ! I’m a big fan !
Travis admits that getting fondled by two ladies is way better than just masturbating alone in the shower. He's proud to shoot his load for them, and even after he cums, he's still rocking a semi from the excitement. Travis remarks that he's actually dry now and can just get dressed, but the ladies assure him that there's no need.

Travis can also be seen in "Our Naked Beach Boy Toy." Here, he goes in to test the water but realizes it's cold. Paige, up to her usual tricks, takes his towel and tells him to drop trow to dry off. When Travis balks at this, Paige pulls them down herself, then cups his balls to sweeten the deal. Travis is worried someone might see, but she slides her hand over his bare ass and assures him he has nothing to worry about. This is enough to completely charm him out of his swim trunks.

Reactions: TheCaliGuy
Travis is incredibly horned up by this turn of events. Paige tells him to turn around to he can bend over and she caresses his ass and legs before fondling him and ordering him to jack off for her. Travis obliges but stops when he sees a hiker coming their way. Paige invites the hiker over and tells Travis to pick up where left off.

Attachments