Chaos Men

That's Kellan. He's also done scenes with Aiden, Solomon, and Cooper Reed.
kellan-chaosmen-01.jpg
Did Kellan ever do anything on another site? I wonder what he looks like now.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: jtj10nr and vw2akil
Their newer scenes aren't up to standard, I stopped adding them to my collection. I wish the site had rather die than become this, but hey at least Bryan got paid real good I bet!
It's now generic men.com blandness
 
Their newer scenes aren't up to standard, I stopped adding them to my collection. I wish the site had rather die than become this, but hey at least Bryan got paid real good I bet!
I get why he cashed in.
Gets to be too much work and when everything is on the internet within 48 hours to a week for free, at some point it just becomes too much.
 
Their newer scenes aren't up to standard, I stopped adding them to my collection. I wish the site had rather die than become this, but hey at least Bryan got paid real good I bet!
I hope so, at least paid well enough to retire. I don’t feel Bryan, as well as a few others, were appropriately credited for bringing gay porn back from the dead in a post aids era.
 
Last edited:
I was happy to discover the model Davis who had a lengthy career on Corbin Fisher. I think he came to Chaosmen after CF since he has more tattoos in in the CM videos than he had on CF. I always liked his wiry build and evident enthusiasm for the job. This is his first for Chaosmen, a solo, but even here he puts on a good show.

1111aaaabimages.jpg


Chaosmen Davis.mp4
 
BentleyCaleyRAW_s01_Bentley_Caley_1080p.mp4, BayBentleyRAW_s01_Bentley_Bay_1080p.mp4, BentleyTrumanRAW_s01_Bentley_Truman_1080p.mp4, BentleyWrenRAW_s01_Bentley_Wren_1080p.mp4, BentleyDelaneyRAW_s01_Bentley_Delaney_1080p.mp4, AllenBentleyServiced_s01_Allen_Bentley_1080p.mp4, BentleyBrooksRAW_s01_Brooks_Bentley_1080p.mp4, BentleySolomonAspenPure_s01_SolomonAspen_Bentley_1080p.mp4, BentleyJetRAW_s01_Jet_Bentley_1080p.mp4, BentleyLive07-15-15_s01_Bentley_1080p.mp4, Bentley images - Google Drive, ArmaniBentleyEdgeRAW_s01_Bentley_Armani_1080p.mp4, BentleyVanderRAW_s01_VanderPulaski_Bentley_1080p.mp4, BentleyDariusRAW_s01_Darius_Bentley_1080p.mp4, BentleySolo_s01_Bentley_1080p.mp4 AllenBentleyServiced_s01_Allen_Bentley_1080p.mp4 at Streamtape.com ArmaniBentleyEdgeRAW_s01_Bentley_Armani_1080p.mp4 at Streamtape.com BentleyCaleyRAW_s01_Bentley_Caley_1080p.mp4 at Streamtape.com BayBentleyRAW_s01_Bentley_Bay_1080p.mp4 at Streamtape.com BentleyBrooksRAW_s01_Brooks_Bentley_1080p.mp4 at Streamtape.com BentleySolo_s01_Bentley_1080p.mp4 at Streamtape.com BentleyDariusRAW_s01_Darius_Bentley_1080p.mp4 at Streamtape.com chaosmen-Bentley - Google Drive BentleyDelaneyRAW_s01_Bentley_Delaney_1080p.mp4 at Streamtape.com BentleyJetRAW_s01_Jet_Bentley_1080p.mp4 at Streamtape.com BentleyLive07-15-15_s01_Bentley_1080p.mp4 at Streamtape.com BentleySolomonAspenPure_s01_SolomonAspen_Bentley_1080p.mp4 at Streamtape.com BentleyVanderRAW_s01_VanderPulaski_Bentley_1080p.mp4 at Streamtape.com BentleyTrumanRAW_s01_Bentley_Truman_1080p.mp4 at Streamtape.com BentleyWrenRAW_s01_Bentley_Wren_1080p.mp4 at Streamtape.com NateRoseBenjaminBlue_s01_NateRose_BenjaminBlue_2160p_h264.mp4 at Streamtape.com chaosmen chaosmen _Folder - Google Drive


Could someone please repost the Bentley videos? All of those links are broken now unfortunately.