Chaos Men

I understand CM just released a video with an internal cumshot. Is that true? Does anyone have it?
I am not sure if I understand your Question? internal cumshot meaning they came in the butt instead of showing the cum? I really don't want to sound dumb here. but, I am LOST in this translation. :):cool:
 
I am not sure if I understand your Question? internal cumshot meaning they came in the butt instead of showing the cum? I really don't want to sound dumb here. but, I am LOST in this translation. :):cool:
Yes. The top came inside the ass of the bottom. I think I saw it but didn't take note of the scene.
 
  • Like
Reactions: koko2019
I'm trying to find videos where the bottoms are in cloud 9 while getting fucked - something like Wiley, Jet and Cauldron. The way they moan and turned so vulnerable and slutty just gets me going.
Do you have any other videos or models you could recommend?
 
I'm trying to find videos where the bottoms are in cloud 9 while getting fucked - something like Wiley, Jet and Cauldron. The way they moan and turned so vulnerable and slutty just gets me going.
Do you have any other videos or models you could recommend?
That is kind a hard to pin point because Bryan had so many good ones. I miss Bry doing the videos he was so good and perfect at his job. This is a hard one. I think Kurt Wild was good. Cute and horny.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Andy100111001