CM used to have a Serviced Director’s Cut video with Griffin and West. It had a lot of piss play. I even paid for the site but the vid is no longer available, so I canceled my membership. I can’t find it anywhere. It was a few minutes longer than the standard version. Can anyone help? It was one of my favorites.
Yes. Some of them are even married with womenAre most of the guys gay for pay?
Sorry if this is a dumb question.
I’m new to ChaosMen.
Thanks for this Koko! You're the best!Channing_Cooper Reed_Channing_Cruz_Channing_Ransom_Channing Solo_![]()
I have obtained this scene and it is no longer needed. Thank you.koko, by any chance, do you have Beau's solo? Interestingly, the link below says it was uploaded to both Chaos Men & Sean Cody back in 2005. I don't ever remember them having a collaboration together, but this says it happened. thanks for reading.
Beau at SeanCody and ChaosMen
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.