Chapman191919 on TikTok and IG

jgonzalez504

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone know why he quit tiktok?
He posted a story a few days ago on insta stating he likes being a "local celebrity" and TikTok took him on a global scale and it got too much. He was obviously joking a bit but i think the attention may have been a little too much

Reactions: ChairBoy and MK323

r3b3l

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a theory. Maybe he's dating someone and they asked him to delete his SM. That or he decided to delete his SM because he's now in a relationship. Just my two cents though

Reactions: ChairBoy

daRose

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a theory. Maybe he's dating someone and they asked him to delete his SM. That or he decided to delete his SM because he's now in a relationship. Just my two cents though
I think this is very realistic. Seems like the guy he was dating was much younger and they were getting some comments about it. They also broke up and got back together. Or maybe he's just moving on from social media… I do miss him though.

quail

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i mean when your whole social media is about thirst trapping and being flirty, it makes sense to not do that anymore when you get serious with someone. itsn ot a food blogger who stopped making content when they get a boyfriend. it seems normal to me. i hope hes very very happy.