In relation to the Charles leclerc potential leak, last summer I found a dick pic that claimed to be Charles leclerc and now when I try to find it it is no longer there. I still have this photo but I need a lpsg detective to confirm if it is him or not.

In relation to the Charles leclerc potential leak, last summer I found a dick pic that claimed to be Charles leclerc and now when I try to find it it is no longer there. I still have this photo but I need a lpsg detective to confirm if it is him or not.
I too can volunteer.

I can give it a go

squat-and-squint-meme-woman.jpg

So, what do the detectives think? Is that him or not? :p

Reactions: alexthegreat1