Hahaha totally, his OF is not Walmart to be asking for refunds HahahaahBroke queens turn into a bunch of Karens complaining to management every time they don’t get the full frontals they think they deserve for their $20.
Lol he’s been on OF for a week. Give him a break and let him warm up. All of these other models started boring af and then their content got betterPeople are complaining about the PPV click baits, gurls are mad. They should just go to that mike yerger guy or Levi Connly. There content is free.
I honestly dont understand these "fans" who are even putting up with his act.
How you spend your money is up to you. I sub to tons of accounts on only fans but claiming you created only fans to get closer to fans is pure bs at ita finest.
He doesn't even respond or have any communication to his "fans" on any kinda social media.. the fact he has fans even surprise. Y'all "fans" defending him here seem really sus..
Lmao...You clearly don’t know what you are talking about. Charley talks to everyone through the DM’s everyday on his OF as well as his page. Kindly get your facts right before coming in your with your nonsense girl. Are you a sub to him? Have you message and talk to him?
I also see you on other OF threads stiring up drama sending out your negative opinions on peoples OF contents are worthless and seen better.
I honestly dont understand these "fans" who are even putting up with his act.
How you spend your money is up to you. I sub to tons of accounts on only fans but claiming you created only fans to get closer to fans is pure bs at ita finest.
He doesn't even respond or have any communication to his "fans" on any kinda social media.. the fact he has fans even surprise. Y'all "fans" defending him here seem really sus..
I understand! In some peoples eyes, they don’t believe that. They would feel a closer connection with the person. Not just spending money. It makes them feel good. They want to spend money because of his work and images, they fantasize about that & it makes them feellol, who the fuck cares if he DOES DM people? What do you even want from a DM? What's he going to say? "Hi, hello, thank you for your support. Oh yes, that's very interesting. Okay, I have to go now, please keep giving me money, love you, byeeee!"
These people are not there to talk to you in any meaningful sense, beyond simple pleasantries. If you want someone to talk to, get a friend or a therapist. OnlyFans is a transactional exchange of goods and they're there to make money. I understand and respect that, I only ask that they do it in a reasonably honest fashion.
I understand! In some peoples eyes, they don’t believe that. They would feel a closer connection with the person. Not just spending money. It makes them feel good. They want to spend money because of his work and images, they fantasize about that & it makes them feel
Special compared to
Instagram or any other platform. I think the main core of the problem is he’s baiting the PPV DM’s.
I understand! In some peoples eyes, they don’t believe that. They would feel a closer connection with the person. Not just spending money. It makes them feel good. They want to spend money because of his work and images, they fantasize about that & it makes them feel
Special compared to
Instagram or any other platform. I think the main core of the problem is he’s baiting the PPV DM’s.
i mean, its similar to attending a convention or meeting a celebrity in public. They’ll say hello and maybe chat with you briefly or answer a couple questions. But that’s it. And I get it, it’s nice to talk to someone who you like or admire in some way. But they’re not going to be your friends.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.