Charlie Stone/liftwithfish

Here’s more. 90% of these are PPV’s. I wish onlyfans had a refund policy lol because he captions the posts like he’s showing actual dick.
Actually , you can get a refund! You have to call and talk to your bank about it! The bad part is OF will block that card from the site! But you can get a refund!

Reactions: JaNule
Here’s more. 90% of these are PPV’s. I wish onlyfans had a refund policy lol because he captions the posts like he’s showing actual dick.
I contacted onlyfans two different times asking for a refund for misleading captions and they refunded me both times without any issues at all. I did not have to go through my bank or anything. I’ve seen them delete creators accounts when multiple people complained and requested refunds from being ripped off. They have their customers backs some times lol

I contacted onlyfans two different times asking for a refund for misleading captions and they refunded me both times without any issues at all. I did not have to go through my bank or anything. I’ve seen them delete creators accounts when multiple people complained and requested refunds from being ripped off. They have their customers backs some times lol
I just had a situation were I was scammed by ANTONIO HORLAND. He claimed he and his boyfriend (Gabo) both bottom in a video bundle with Alexxx95 (his bottoming debut). Turns out, he straight up lied. And when I called him out on it, he said he made an honest mistake. He offered me several months free sub but all of his shit is PPV so, I said no and he was like well sorry we don't give refunds. I took a screenshot of our entire conv and sent it to OF. I'm hoping they give me a refund, if not I'm calling my bank.