Mortie the Man

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

mindenigmatic

Experimental Member
Media
He’s a major scammer. All his posts on OF are no different than his Twitter. When you ask him why you would subscribe to OF he says “well you at least get to talk to me here” And then he regularly posts a promotion “tip $10 and get $100 worth of content” and then when you tip you get 3 15 second videos. Stay away from this guy.

mycnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I subscribed on a discount when i was horny again for him, and I can say that I'm glad I did. Not saying this to increase the expectations "too" much but, I can say I see quite more of him than his Twitter. Our friend who calls him scammer might have his points, but I wouldn't agree that much. His comment is 3 months old and Chase's posts in last 3 months quite satisfied me, I can say.

Reactions: TLOUs2

DJRAD

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't buy his content or subscribe. Chase, or whoever runs his OF, offered me a video of him fucking a girl. I was curious so I bought it. In the video there's a guy fucking a girl, but you can clearly see the guy was not Chase in the video. Body, skin tone, and face were all different compared to him. Even the cock was different. Chase's cock, as seen on his twitter and his OF, is uncut, long, and thick. Whoever was in that video just had a long cut cock. I even tried to argue with whoever runs his OF that it was not him, but kept on telling me it is. Also when I pointed out that the guy's cock in the video and Chase's cock were obviously different, I got no response and my message was unread. It's not like him, or whoever runs the OF, to not message me back or not read my message. I used to get messages/offers (probably automatically sent out) by him, but after arguing about Chase not being the guy in the video, the messages have stopped. I will not be resubscribing.

Reactions: Rob_F