Chat With Friends Maybe More

Bobby5432101

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
So I consider myself bisexual though haven’t been with a woman in more than a decade. Was in a confusing relationship with my best friend for 10yrs then he got married and had kids and no one to talk to about any of that stuff. Anyone up to listen or vent themselves. Hit me up anytime.

Reactions: Thonglovingmate

Good. I chat w/ a few good men here...

I’m gay...older than u.

I have heard it all ok...nothing surprises me anymore...

I luv Canadian men...wats not to like, they r all Fucking Hot...

Sorry to hear about your bestfriend...they do all go sometimes, another 10-20 years he’ll find his way back to u, after all the seeds that he planted r all grown up;).

Reactions: Thonglovingmate

I’m just being myself, thanks for saying I’m Sweet.

Im just being honest, the same way I want u to b when u talk to me.

Fool, about what?

U fell in luv w/ your best friend, is that a sin?

Jahi90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I consider myself bisexual though haven’t been with a woman in more than a decade. Was in a confusing relationship with my best friend for 10yrs then he got married and had kids and no one to talk to about any of that stuff. Anyone up to listen or vent themselves. Hit me up anytime.
Hey guys! I have been there as well.

Reactions: 1373428

We all have been there, some of us have not gotten out at all...

Reactions: Jahi90

Bobby5432101

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
So true. It’s just nice to hear you are not alone. I’m happy for him just wish we talked more however hasn’t been easy the last year due to covid. Still message each other from time to time but haven’t seen him in over two years now. Lately really missing him in all ways. On my mind a lot.

Jahi90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So true. It’s just nice to hear you are not alone. I’m happy for him just wish we talked more however hasn’t been easy the last year due to covid. Still message each other from time to time but haven’t seen him in over two years now. Lately really missing him in all ways. On my mind a lot.

I get it, having other friends to let things land on helps. You have us as well.

Bobby5432101

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Awe thanks. I have had a hard time opening up to people about this. I had a friend that I talked to about it all he was great to talk to but then something happened and he disappeared from my life. He got a bf and it didn’t give him time for friendship. Then my friend from college and I started spending time together and he came out to me. I opened up to him and one drunken night we hooked up. I trusted him I hadn’t been with anyone else but my friend for years and then I had a HIV scare. So I’ve distanced myself from him and my trust level for him is diminished. Luck hasn’t been on my side with opening up lol

Generally I think gay men r more sensitive to getting attached w/ their male friends (gays or straight) n that’s ok.

Straight guys pretty much think w/ their dicks, ok so they find a girl, get married and have kids (happily or may not)...then slowly forget their friends and stay w/ the family.

Very seldom u see men still hang out and reach out w/ their friends, buddies.

I’m not the kind of gay man who hangs so much in my past especially if the man that I’m reaching out don’t show any empathy to my emotions and well being.

Last edited by a moderator:

Btm line is, real straight men don’t show any signs of weakness, they don’t want to b Boss around, don’t ever tell them what they r doing wrong etc etc...don’t tell them who they should b w/.

I have a few straight male acquaintances, I won’t call them friends. I’ve been fantasizing about getting married n having a great quiet life but those fantasies (I know) won’t become a reality....

Yes, straight men here only wants to get laid w/ other straight men but still want to Fuck their wives when they come home.

Jahi90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Btm line is, real straight men don’t show any signs of weakness, they don’t want to b Boss around, don’t ever tell them what they r doing wrong etc etc...don’t tell them who they should b w/.

I have a few straight male acquaintances, I won’t call them friends. I’ve been fantasizing about getting married n having a great quiet life but those fantasies (I know) won’t become a reality....

Yes, straight men here only wants to get laid w/ other straight men but still want to Fuck their wives when they come home.

Yeah, my best friend is straight, married with kids and he only still thinks with his dick. Several times he has been caught talking to other women.
It's insane!!

Yeah, my best friend is straight, married with kids and he only still thinks with his dick. Several times he has been caught talking to other women.
It's insane!!

So u r like Bobby...left by a male (straight) friend...

U don’t want to make them think that u r “longing” for their affection and presence, they will think that u r pathetic....

Yes, it’s difficult to move on...at least that’s what I feel (now) even if it happened years ago...

Maybe if I’m a girl w/ a hungry fuckpussy, they’ll pay more attention to me till he moves on to the next girl...

Bobby5432101

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My best friend used to have me relieve his tensions for him. I was fine being the giver and not the receiver lol. But yes men tend to always long for more or change. Even the gay ones I’ve talked to seem to cheat or desire others. Maybe it’s the male hormones. Some can just control it better than others. However I think everyone at some point has had their penis and hornines give them regrets at some point. Everyone has done something or someone when they are horny and if not definitely let there mind go somewhere while getting themselves off then are like what is wrong with me after they cum. Haha or is that just me?

I use to tell myself that I’ve let a lot of men in my life get away, but that was before...now I think of myself that I was the one who have gotten away, but yet I feel that no one misses me after all this years while I was gone...maybe I’m not worthy of any man’s attention, affection n love;)