All of the models that stream on CB are verified. Meaning, they have to show ID, proof of age, etc. And CB does random pop-up checks.
If you believe that there is something nefarious occuring on a given page, you can report it to CB Support by clicking the "Report Room" button on the webpage.
Otherwise, it is irresponsible to suggest that young men from Colombia are being "pimped" without any evidence/proof.
That's especially the case when I see daily - rooms of young men (18-20 years) from Romania, Moldovo or Russia doing the exact same shit.
It just smacks of bias for you to single out one nation without noting that it's an international website.
That’s a reason why I am filtering Columbia - and I am not a racist because I am doing that. And proving IDs or „verifining“ the „performers“ does say nothing which makes this statement less worth or true.

That’s a reason why I am filtering Columbia - and I am not a racist because I am doing that. And proving IDs or „verifining“ the „performers“ does say nothing which makes this statement less worth or true.
The Colombian models never cum, barely do anything yet expect huge and insanely expensive goals. It would be just the same that I ignore any American or European model that feels entitled to more than they work for.