Exactly! All those guys that used to upload vid after vid should be fired!! Or at least docked pay$$.
Guys, hello, my good ones. I'm communicating with you through a translator, if anything) I personally sometimes hesitate to repeat my requests (especially when you consider that the previous ones were answered by scammers). We are all different, sometimes, well, quite, it may be that the interlocutor's thinking is perpendicular or diametrically opposite to mine. Yes, you can be offended and call names or mock. And you can have a constructive dialogue. Well, or try. We are all people here, in search of truth (often interesting truth). And this is why we are close to each other!!! Don't devalue it!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ребятки, привет мои хорошие. Я лично иногда стесняюсь повторять свои запросы( особенно если учесть, что на предыдущие мне отвечали мошенники ). Мы все разные, иногда, ну вот совсем, может быть так, что мышление собеседника перпендикулярно или диаметрально противоположно моему. Да можно обидеться и обзываться или издеваться. А можно вести конструктивный диалог. Ну или постараться. Мы здесь все люди, в поисках истины(зачастую интересной истины). И этим мы близки друг другу!!! Не обесценивайте это!!!

Guys, hello, my good ones. I'm communicating with you through a translator, if anything) I personally sometimes hesitate to repeat my requests (especially when you consider that the previous ones were answered by scammers). We are all different, sometimes, well, quite, it may be that the interlocutor's thinking is perpendicular or diametrically opposite to mine. Yes, you can be offended and call names or mock. And you can have a constructive dialogue. Well, or try. We are all people here, in search of truth (often interesting truth). And this is why we are close to each other!!! Don't devalue it!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ребятки, привет мои хорошие. Я лично иногда стесняюсь повторять свои запросы( особенно если учесть, что на предыдущие мне отвечали мошенники ). Мы все разные, иногда, ну вот совсем, может быть так, что мышление собеседника перпендикулярно или диаметрально противоположно моему. Да можно обидеться и обзываться или издеваться. А можно вести конструктивный диалог. Ну или постараться. Мы здесь все люди, в поисках истины(зачастую интересной истины). И этим мы близки друг другу!!! Не обесценивайте это!!!
My original comment was just meant as a joke. Sorry, I forget that sometimes words sound differently when lacking voice inflection and/or body language. Peace.