Chord overstreet

I love how everyone is assuming it's chord because of underwear that the dude is wearing that has an "e" and maybe an "l" next to the e on it. Like 1. there are probably a ton of underwear with "e's" on them lol and 2. you can easily buy/make your own underwear.

Still waiting on a face or voice in one of the videos that's legitimately the only way to know for sure.

I love how everyone is assuming it's chord because of underwear that the dude is wearing that has an "e" and maybe an "l" next to the e on it. Like 1. there are probably a ton of underwear with "e's" on them lol and 2. you can easily buy/make your own underwear.

Still waiting on a face or voice in one of the videos that's legitimately the only way to know for sure.
I love how you posted for the first time simply to criticize yet have contributed absolutely nothing to this forum.

And if your waiting for a face or voice, it's not going to come. Clearly Chord is too smart for that so if you don't want to believe the pics/vids that have been posted then just leave. Quit bitching and wasting peoples time. Someone went out of their way to share stuff and all you can do is whinge? Far out, if I had pics/vids with Chord's face I definitely wouldn't share them on here after the way people have acted. So many don't deserve it.

I love how you posted for the first time simply to criticize yet have contributed absolutely nothing to this forum.

And if your waiting for a face or voice, it's not going to come. Clearly Chord is too smart for that so if you don't want to believe the pics/vids that have been posted then just leave. Quit bitching and wasting peoples time. Someone went out of their way to share stuff and all you can do is whinge? Far out, if I had pics/vids with Chord's face I definitely wouldn't share them on here after the way people have acted. So many don't deserve it.
I'm neither bitching nor am I "whinge"-ing. I simply posted because I felt as though Chord was the first celeb that I actually cared enough to comment on. I just saw the pics, read the comments, and decided to respond. Also so sweet that you noticed it was my first time posting.

A face or voice is probably not going to come, you're right. We can't assume that it's completely impossible though. Just look at Cody/Tyler. Meanwhile I'll just be switching between the forum and the Drive in case more is posted. I will agree with you on that though, many don't deserve it.

i went to the ellen store and there's underwear for sale. the ones the guy is wearing in the video are for sale at the ellen store, blue with pink waistband and pink buttons. the blue looks darker in the video, but it's the exact same ones as in the store
I know you can buy them.. I was being sarcastic.

Morning all, Big Chord fan. :)
Thanks to whoever took the time and trouble to get the pics this far.
I have to admit not the easiest of vids and pics to identify.
I cannot help wondering if any of these guys that have been catfished used pics that was not their own. I know i have done it. :)
Thanks everyone x

I cannot help wondering if any of these guys that have been catfished used pics that was not their own. I know i have done it. :)
Thanks everyone x
i am just saying because Chord sent them does not mean they are him.

I just wanna warn y'all that I found out recently that there is a seller/trade going around getting normal snaps from celebs and then going out and buying the same clothes in the snap to try and fake nudes and sell them on. I'm not saying this is one of them but it's certainly a possibility.

I just wanna warn y'all that I found out recently that there is a seller/trade going around getting normal snaps from celebs and then going out and buying the same clothes in the snap to try and fake nudes and sell them on. I'm not saying this is one of them but it's certainly a possibility.
Seriously? Why would someone go through the trouble? lol. But also that's kind of genius if he wants to make some extra cash.

Yeah i thought someone would do this, i did say this leak looks identical to Gregg Sulkins leak.

Thanks everyone x

Totally agree.

i am just saying because Chord sent them does not mean they are him.

If this is the case and Chord sent them even it is not him, why would he be in possession of someone else's dick pics/vids? That would make me wonder if he is truly straight. This is true also to any other "straight" celebrities out there.

it's fishy that the nudes aren't the same resolution as the non nudes.. if they were screenrecorded by the same person they should be tho except they lowered the resolution on the non nudes for some reason.

Can u give us a name, of who to look out for?