Chord overstreet

It’s a shame he refused to do the gay storyline on Glee. I mean why go do Glee if you’re worried about your image.
Did he?

What I heard was that the producers liked how he got along with Diana Agron so they scraped Sam's original storyline and came up with Darren Criss' character for Kurt.

Did he?

What I heard was that the producers liked how he got along with Diana Agron so they scraped Sam's original storyline and came up with Darren Criss' character for Kurt.
that's not the story i've heard.
for many years the real story of sam evans was that he was meant to be kurt's boyfriend, and chod got the role. but his family is very conservative and wasn't happy with him playing a gay character, so daddy pulled some strings to get the character be rewritten as straight

that's not the story i've heard.
for many years the real story of sam evans was that he was meant to be kurt's boyfriend, and chod got the role. but his family is very conservative and wasn't happy with him playing a gay character, so daddy pulled some strings to get the character be rewritten as straight
No, it was the popularity of Darren/Blaine and how much media attention he was getting that changed things halfway through filming. That's also when Kurt as a character was practically turned into an accessory to Blaine. Plus, Chord was promised to be promoted to regular after his tenth episode which didn't happen and he was in fact let go after season 2, only to be brought back part way through season 3 as a guest star. I was deep in the Glee fandom at the time, I remember all of the drama like it was yesterday. Glee was notoriously known for changing or dropping storylines based on popularity, especially later in the series. That's all I'll say because otherwise I'll start reliving memories of this once great show that killed itself slowly and became a husk of its former glory lol

No, it was the popularity of Darren/Blaine and how much media attention he was getting that changed things halfway through filming. That's also when Kurt as a character was practically turned into an accessory to Blaine. Plus, Chord was promised to be promoted to regular after his tenth episode which didn't happen and he was in fact let go after season 2, only to be brought back part way through season 3 as a guest star. I was deep in the Glee fandom at the time, I remember all of the drama like it was yesterday. Glee was notoriously known for changing or dropping storylines based on popularity, especially later in the series. That's all I'll say because otherwise I'll start reliving memories of this once great show that killed itself slowly and became a husk of its former glory lol
tenor.gif

Ryan Murphy shows are usually good for 1 season- then he leaves to do something else and they fall apart- the mini series really is a better genre for him, he clearly has the attention span of a 6 month old cocker spaniel.
Turns out that seems to be so true.

Ryan Murphy shows are usually good for 1 season- then he leaves to do something else and they fall apart- the mini series really is a better genre for him, he clearly has the attention span of a 6 month old cocker spaniel.
And even then, his attention span for a single season can be poor. We all know American Horror Story has been a hot mess since Coven.

Totally agree with your assessment! The pilot for Glee is one of the best pilots I’ve ever seen and then they had a great first season and a pretty stellar second only to slowly lose their way after that point.

Totally agree with your assessment! The pilot for Glee is one of the best pilots I’ve ever seen and then they had a great first season and a pretty stellar second only to slowly lose their way after that point.
Seasons 4 and 5 were bad as fuck but the last one was kinda cool, and the first three were the best of course

the thing that bugged me the most was how Sue became almost cartoon evil by the end....any teacher like her would be fired, not made principal.

Agreed 100%. The pilot, first season and most of the second were some of the best tv ever produced. It turned into a horribly dramatic after school special in later years.