Chord overstreet

He's so beautiful and talented but man is chew in his pocket a turn off.
It’s likely ZYN. It become a popular source of nicotine that does is of course smokeless (no tar so fewer carcinogens) and has shown no increase in oral cancer. It’s not recommended for people who didn’t smoke or vape before because nicotine can be addictive and cause cardiovascular issues but it is a much safer alternative for people who previously used tobacco products and can even facilitate in the process of breaking the addiction. A lot of gym bro types use it for the buzz when they would never use tobacco.

Chord Overstreet is best friends with Glen Powell and he seems to copy everything Glen Powell does. Chord needs to copy Glen and do a naked photo shoot like Glen did. Maybe Chord career would take off like Glen did.
Or he could do a nude photoshoot with Glen ;)

isn't the show he's on set in a summer resort? doesn't seem like there's much shirtlessness coming from that. so yeah, wouldn't keep my hopes up
Yes it is and you’re right. I wouldn’t get my hopes up about him being shirtless. I’m surprised his show is still on because it’s not all that good of a show.

Reactions: slutatorian666