chr1stianflexxx?

I noticed this is happening with a lot of OnlyFans creators they escort on the low and have a popular OnlyFans page and then once they get discovered outside of OnlyFans and get popular on TikTok or insta or YouTube they try to distance themselves from Onlyfans. Another example is the creator
And his pretty pink mouth
And hole
 
I noticed this is happening with a lot of OnlyFans creators they escort on the low and have a popular OnlyFans page and then once they get discovered outside of OnlyFans and get popular on TikTok or insta or YouTube they try to distance themselves from Onlyfans. Another example is the creator

And hole
He makes the rent in regular installments

FVUgLV1X0AUdjn0-725x967.jpg
 
I know this guy since he was 17, back then in Miami, I remember meeting him after his rehab, he was a sweet guy trying to make things in life very different.

I remember he had chickens in an old house he got very cheap and started restoring as personal project, it was very cool and cute, then tried to become a healthy eating blogger even shared some recipes, workout routines, he wanted to find a guy to love and live the romantic dream.

I also remember all his vibe and his life changed right after he started dating a handsome french guy, he introduced him to the life of luxury trips, fancy Instagram pictures, posing, traveling, and of course sorting....

So yes, another one that bites the dust, a total different guy from he was, he even deleted his personal accounts and never talked to old friends again, shame for him, he was very sweet, very innocent and really wanted to make life in a different way where love and personal effort could to anything. Now he does scorting and porn, no judging, just so different from what he used to fight for
And then you woke up
 
Can anyone subscribed to his OF confirm if he's posted anything substantive recently? He teased new content a few months ago, but then went radio silent. I see there are 2 new posts since my subscription expired, so I'm curious if those are actual videos or just some still pics.
 
it makes me so sad that i've pretty much lost all my attraction to him once he went back on social media LMAOOO i don't wanna be mean because he seems like a nice enough guy, but he is so corny and performative that it pretty much destroyed any semblance of his hotness to me T_T
 
it makes me so sad that i've pretty much lost all my attraction to him once he went back on social media LMAOOO i don't wanna be mean because he seems like a nice enough guy, but he is so corny and performative that it pretty much destroyed any semblance of his hotness to me T_T
A lot of hot fit guys we fantasize about are cringe and have no personalities once you meet them in real life and hear them speak. Fem, annoying, or have no substance.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Inigobleu