Chris Hemsworth

nychguy79

Experimental Member
Media
Chris Hemsworth’s eagerly anticipated nipples have arrived in a recently leaked teaser for Thor from Comic-Con in San Diego. Trust me, it’s five full minutes of joy. I’ll warn you now--it doesn’t have sound.

Images and video after the jump!

Reactions: johns87
A set of Ausralian brothers (There is another-Josh?-Justin?)-came the same route as Sam Worthington-crappy Australian Soapies-MTV clips-Commercials- bit parts in inconsequential movies...take your highlights clip to LA and hawk it round the agents who drool all over them.

I don't know who he is.....but he IS hot!!!
Australian soap-opera actor, moved to USA to try to become a film star. Bulked up in the gym big time for latest film.

Brother is Liam Helmsworth, Myley Cyrus boyfriend. Yup there is a 3rd brother, not interested in becoming a fame-whore though.

Hopfully they will ignore advice from Mel Gibson.

This is part of an Australian plot to take over the USA BBBBBBBBWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA.

Last edited:
I loved Chris Hemsworth since his appearance in the new Star Trek film. He just gets better and better.

Could do without the long hair though personally. Hes mighty fine without it, look him up.

Last edited:
Star of the upcoming "Thor" next year, played Kirk's father in the Star Trek remake. Ladies, begin your drooling. :tongue:

Oh yeah, you can view the full Thor trailer here (it's where the screen caps came from)

Attachments

Last edited:
There is only this short movie trailer on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3edrccPvi8

Chris Hemsworth use to be an Australian soap actor, older brother of Liam Hemsworth who is dating Miley Cirus.

This is Chris a few years ago.

pic07.jpg

Folks,
Anyone has any package picture for Chris Hemsworth, he is THOR... So good!!!
Take care!!

In one of his first appearances on "Home and Away" years ago he came out of a pool in blue speedos. Then and in subsequent appearances, the bulge wasn't anything to write home about at all.

Thing is though he's a huge guy - I'm sure he's big in size, just on that frame it looks average. He's not donkey hung but it would likely still do some damage. Plus a few of the fellow H&A male cast members joked that all their potential hookups had no real interest in them, they just wanted Hemsworth's number.

The boy ain't had to work to get snatch in his life (and sadly he's straight as an arrow).